James Rd Sat night??????

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by CatMan(Cali), Sep 30, 2008.

1. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Just thought I would see if anyone interested in fishing James Rd Sat night. Me and my boy are gonna go out. There will be a pretty drastic change in weather this weekend. I guess that can either be good or bad. Plus, I haven't been there for a few months and need to get back out there. Definitely one of my all-time favorite fishing spots. Should be a lot cooler than it has been and a chance of showers so pack accordingly. Just let me know what's up throughout the week. Talk to y'all later.

Sean!

2. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Sean, you should make an effort to get there before the front comes through.
    Changes in barometric pressure will often put the skids on the bite.
    Don't ask me why, I imagine a little rain could make little difference to the fish they're already wet.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Let me see how my chores at homes go this week. James Rd. sounds cool. If I can, and if Jordan goes, maybe I could catch a ride with him. This all depends on my chores.:confused2:

4. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Jordan,
    Where you at? Are you a no go for Saturday? Let me know what's up. I definitely think we will catch more of what we're lookin for out there. Rarely ever go to James Rd and not catch somethin nice. We'll be out there if you want to go. Check with Robb too, I think he is waiting to see if you're gonna go too. Take it easy buddy.

Catfishhunter OchoCinco,
    You are invited too! Come on out and check out James Rd. Lots of nice fish out there. Hope to see you there.

Sean!

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    I dont know bro I dont think I can do an all nighter.....If robb is cool with that im down for sure never have been to james road before im down though for saturday

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Looks like rain sat guys. Still on?

7. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Yeah, it's still on for me. I actually enjoy fishing in the rain. I've had a lot of good luck on rainy days. A book I read about catfish said they come out on cloudy days. Not sure if that is correct, but I believe it to be true from experience. I don't think it's supposed to be pooring rain, but if it does I'm sleepin in the car. The tent will leak after awhile if it pours. I am probably going to take the truck to make it easy getting around back there. I am leaving around 4:00pm and coming back early in the morning. May have to do sandwiches or something, don't know if I'll be able to fire up the grill with the weather. Hey Robb, if you go, bring your coffee pot. Hot coffee goes down good on chilly wet days. Jordan sounded like a maybe, so we'll see what happens from now until tomorrow. This will have to be my last hurrah until Nov when we're supposed to go out to Rio Vista.
    Me and my boy will be there so I hope to see you guys out there too. I am pretty much guaranteeing a nice cat Sat night. Never fails when me and my boy go out to James Rd. Let's go Jordan!

Sean!