Jackass 2......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Sep 21, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now, I know many think it is stupid. I agree, alot of the stunts are risky. But, if you have ADD then you got to love Jackass. Johnny Noxville, Steve-O, and Bam Margera have all been on Howard this week talking about the movie.

From the previews and such I can't wait to see it. Gonna try to go tomorrow before my closings.

I guess there is a scene where they chum the water, then run a hook through Steve-O's cheek and toss him out with the sharks. Now, I got to see this. LMAO

2. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    As part of Americas youth, I've always been a fan of these guys. I can't wait to see this movie. I just hope I'm not dissappointed like with the 1st one.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    My friend has the first one on DVD, I watched it at his house and am glad I didn't waste my money to see it at the theater, just seems too stupid for me.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey, it is very stupid. But, so stupid it's funny.

If you go expecting to see a great story line and plot then you are gonna be very dissapointed. If you go expecting to see idiots try to harm their body then you are gonna enjoy it. LMAO

I'll post a review tomorrow hopefully. LMAO

5. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    OH MY!!!

i mite go see this this weekend if they will sell me the tickets BUT IT LOOKS SO AWESOMELY FUNNY!!!!

HOW CAN U NOT LOVE IT!!!

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I know it's supposed to be just for laughs, but I just can't even see it as funny, now maybe the 2nd one will be different, I will probably not find out...LOL!

7. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    katmaster jr lol

how can you not find it funny...

its HILARIOUS and I AM SOOOO GLAD I HAVE THE FIRST DVD.... TOTALLY WORTH EVERY PENNY AND 1000 MORE

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    On their website there are some great previews you can watch.

I am ready for some laughs, if it really sucks I'll let ya know so ya dont waste your time or money.

9. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    ill go see it anyways!!!!

lol i sure hope they sell me and my buddie tickets for it

IT WILL BE KING OF MOVIES!!

10. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    I saw the first one in the theatre twice. Never have I seen a movie where the whole crowd laughed as much as that one. I am gonna try and catch number 2 this weekend.

11. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I with you 100 percent on that Katmaster Jr. I guess the they old saying goes for this one Whats in a name:
    JACKASS LITERALLY!!!

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Glad to read that someone see's it the same way as me! :lol:

13. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    The wife wants to see it (UGH) but I said ony if you use your $$ !! LOL!
    The first one was just stupid though!

14. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    matt you got to let me know how that movie is becouse i'm dying to see it but kelly won't go becouse she thinks it is stupid. i would try to make the movie with you but i'm changing the strut and strut mounts on the grand am tomorrow.

15. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Tea, If you like that stuff, look up the CKY videos. It's the same stuff, but better. The first Jackass movie actually got some ideas from the Cky videos. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN.

16. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i cant wait to see the new one. it is stupid but its hillarious.

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i own the first one and made one of my own lol cant wait for the next lol iv been shot by my own paintball gun bare chested from 20' on full auto , had one of my stepsons freinds streak thru town naked except for red cape lol had the 3 teens bite the heads off live shad lmao you can talk teenage boys into bout anything stupid lol had them riding down 23 steps on a matress , had them lite theres hands on fire with lighter fluid ouch seen them do chest compresions till they passed out just to see who freaked the wurst when they came to .

who needs jackass when i live it lol

18. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I won't pay to see it. I do have a morbid fascination for the Dumb Videos online though. Some people should not procreate.

19. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Those are the guys that I would be scared to death to meet up with in the dark!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

They actually ASK to be hit in the groin and enjoy having the hell beat out of them. You said it, its crazy! I think I went to school with a few guys like this. i dont dare ask where they are today, I hope far far far away from me!:crazy:

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would have to agree with Zakk the 1st one was dumb enough and I wont pay to see it. However if someone has it Ill watch it with fascination just for how stupid these guys are. So Tea your right also its so stupid its funny.