Jack Daniels can..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cook, Dec 31, 2005.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    kiss my a$$.Awwwwhhhhhh.Ooooooooooohhhh1I promise,dear LORD,I promise.Never again.I shudda known better.Uhhhhhhh.Ohhhhhhh.Now I remember why its been years.Uhhhhh...I'm out.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    try a little hair of the dog, cook :D

3. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Cook,

Trust me on this one. George Dickle is a bit higher proof, smoother, tastes much better and won't hurt ya like Jack Daniels. :D

Mike

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    startin our new years celebrating a lil early are we?

5. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Drink American booze.Keep the distilleries working overtime.Just stay safe too. ;)
    BILL

6. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ooooh jack :D makin me thirsty

7. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Have to work tonight,so wife and I had our new years last night after work.Nice salad,porterhouse steaks and baked potatoes.Then that idiot jack showed up!!
    Ice water never tasted so good this morning :D

8. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    awww man come on share :cursing: well i got a bottel of makers and case of keystone im not sharein either....whos driveing?

9. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    :eek: Muahahahahaha :eek:
    Dad allways told me you gonna play you gotta pay :sick-big:

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Are we now recruiting fishing partners? Jack Daniels was a fishing partner of mine a long time ago, I think I.W. Harper came along on a couple occasions. Heck, old Jose Quavo has fished with me. I can not speak Spanish but we seem to get the point across. I do not speak Russian but Smirnoff cane along, that guy is a riot. I gave up those partners long time ago now I only have Little Mac, Tinboat, Catholic, and brad to fish with :D :D

11. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I'm not a drinker anymore, but I do remember ALL those guys tryin to wreak my fun ! Maybe it was me wreakin' my own fun:cool: ...... This is why I gave it up. Figured out it was ME:eek: ......

Be safe guys and enjoy a drink on me. Happy New Year !

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I use to pride myself in being quite a scrapper in my days but those old boys ,Jack, George,Jose and even been flogged by a turkey a time or two.
    Some or for some reason I always came out the looser in those fights.
    I decided about 15 years ago That I had been battle scared enough. :D

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea tell me about it. I know all about idiots named JACK! ;)

14. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Tonight I was going to sit at home with my wife. My uncle just called and wants us to meet him at the Gambling boats in Shreveport. He drove from centrel Texas. 68 years old.
    I can't afford to gamble. Guess we will go walk around, see the crowd for as long as I can stand it. Now crowds, that will bring a man to drink. Might be fun to check it out for a couple hours. There are some funny people over there. Knowing my Uncle, he has some kind of tickets for a show. My wife doesn't drink a drop she will take care of us and I will sip a little beer but want get drunk. . I really hope to be home before midnight. I really dont party anymore. unless its on the bank of a lake. LOL

Acually my Doctor told me to have a couple of daily beers, just dont over do it. Even when I was in hospitle and didnt eat or drink for 25 - 30 days and they was ready to cut off my leg. He had wife bring me beer for the protien.

15. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    As you probably know I am a Louisiana native, When It gets drunk out side,you must be very careful. I would not dare to be out there on New Years eve.

16. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Did my share and severak other peoples share, so don't do it anymore. New Years eve is amateur nite. I don't leave the house anymore with all the drunks driving. Use to wake up the next morning and run out and make sure the car was there and ok, then run to the garage to make sure the bike was there and ok. Man, I don't miss that a bit. Have a safe one and have a designated driver. God bless all tonight.

17. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was in a hurry and didn't mean to put in the part about Doctor. I type, and re read sometimes before posting. I meant to leave that part out. LOL.

Anyway, I am always careful. I dont get drunk. I'm mainly just going to see my Uncle. In and out. maybe eat a good meal and hope he doesn't want us to watch some kind of show he has tickets for. LOL. I dont party and haven't for many, many years. Only party I do is on bank, fishing and maybe football game cook outs with a sip now and then.

Believe me, I'll be looking at everything and everybody. No trouble at all for this guy. I aint even taking my CWL with me. I really want no part of amateur night. I'll sit back, watch and back home, safe and sound. Like I said, my wife doesnt drink a drop. Water is her drink.
    Not trying to put down La state but shreveport aint a nice place to be at night.

If its too bad with crowds when we get there, I'll have no problem with turning around and coming home. :D

See yall next year my friends. Be safe.

18. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Wolfie ,you are one sick dude!!I'd rather have the hangover than try that!! :crying:

19. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    cook im with you on wolfies concoction.....i think youd have a mess
    comeing out of both ends if you drank that :eek:

20. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Stooped by on my way to Fl. last year

Attached Files: