J.W. Does Work

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Sep 23, 2005.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yep everyone I got to see J.W. work today, yes work please don't fall over or faint due to this please. If you can't take any more of this thread please don't read any more. (STOP NOW)

Any way my youngest Daughter came home from school and the farm was taking in corn today across the road from the house, So Katy ask if she could go over and watch them combine the corn fields. So I got ready and took her over and when we pulled in, I seen this tractor pull in next to one of the Tractor Trailers and dump this (Pink) corn , yep you heard it here first PINK CORN, and then I knew who it was , but as always I am ready with the camera to prove that it was J.W. and not some one else.

Then J.W. got done and drove over to my truck and said you post that pink corn on the B.O.C. and I will never talk to you again !! Hmmm!! I said sweet ** So J.W. Don't talk to me anymore you here me ** LMAO

Then he took my Daughter for a ride in his Tractor and she made a couple of trips with him, then she climbed up into the combine machine with the owner of the farm and stayed there for just about a hour with him. When she got out she said Dad I might want to own a farm some day !! LOL

But I did here her say ** But there will be no pink corn on my farm ** LMAO

J.W. Thanks for taking Katy out on the Farm.

A couple of Pictures to prove J.W. does work for a living and Katy with the owner of the farm in the combine machine.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Honestley folks, DH's camera has a pink problem that needs to be fixed,LMAO!!! so we need to take up a collection for him so he can get a better camera,LOL!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That tractor is a little bigger than mine. LOL
    That is where pink popcorn comes from. I never new. LOL
    Glad ya'll had fun watching JW work. He sure does look relaxed to me. LOL. :003:

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I thought I should show you what J.W. was hauling around to pick up the corn in. My Camera is not broke it just shows the real J.W. Machine..lmao

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    jw was that a blue tractor?? ford??
    the emblem on the grille didn't look familiar.
    i remember getting to ride a combine when i was 13 it was a
    rice field in augusta arkansas and the outer passes took about 2 hours to do a complete circle.
    the operator said it was a small field LOL
    taggart bros. owned it i think.

pink corn huh? prolly staveing for water lol

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh thats the real stuff for sure, I never touched these photos, no doctoring up from me, these are as real as it gets. Sorry J.W. I knew it was going to come out, but just remember , ** I am here to help buddy **

7. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    JW, I knew you had the John Deere Mary Kay Edition. You'll have to bring some pink popcorn next time we go fishing.

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    That's one of them Holland tractors.
    They must not sell John Deere in that part of the world, lol.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Mark, as they say "Nothing runs like a deere" That's true ,LOL everything else runs better,LMAO!!! Almost 75% of the farmers in this area run Deere equipment or as we like to say "Bleed John Deere Green,LOL"
    All we run is new holland (ford) farm equipment...Those TR960 combines are much more efficiant in getting all of your grain(Less on the ground and more in your bins)

We do have a john deere Gator4x6 and it is on it's last leg,LMAO!!!

10. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

I used to work for New Holland in eastern Colorado so some may think I'm biased, but they out preform the Green Machine without a doubt. The TR960's are the Cadillac of the crop! Twin rotors says it all!
    I never seen a Mary Kay grain cart before, must be special order! :D

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I like a Deere as long as its not one of those German built ones.
    I think the best lift system is still found on the Massey Ferguson.

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It must be that Mary Kay has deversifide there company,LMAO!!!

John Deere has finaly decided to go with the twin rotor system sense New holland has been dusting them in the field for years,LOL!!!

13. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    dh that is a nice picture, and just to let everyone know i,ve seen the work of the pink corn myself...but i got to say jw does work..

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    pink gloves, pink thong, pink bin behind the tractor.

Dang JW, I thought my 9 year old daughter liked pink, but, you have even HER beat.

:p

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    well I will have to admit that the pink corn was a special order put in to make fuel for DH"s new pink truck,LOL!!!

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The gloves and thong are what DH has,LOL!!!

17. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Mark are your refering to STEIGERs ( i think thats the name). International runs or ran some of there engines and they are the top of the line in raw horsepower. We had an international on the farm and i havent rode any other tractor that had the horsepower it had. If i remember correctly it was a 4692. Older tractor but it sure was a Hoss.

J.W. You look down right comfortable. LMAO

DRC, I know the taggarts. They're farm is just about gone now as the boys had other interest. The old man Charles is still farming but there equipment has really gone downhill. Now they have just bought a new boat and when i say boat its a boat. It cost 1.3 million dollars and had to be boated up from the mississippi. I don't have the specifics but its hooj. Like a mini cruise ship. As big as it is it don't really look right on the white river. LOL

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sometimes the sweet corn (Kandy Korn) I plant comes with a pink coating on it. I always thought it was added to help to keep the seed from rotting in the soil. I never knew it was grown by JW. :p

Not to change the subject too much, but I overheard my boss talking about growing corn the other day. He was telling everyone that if you plant one seed by itself in the row, you'll get one ear per stalk. If you plant two seeds, you'll get two ears per stalk, etc.. I started to laugh, but instead just told him "Man boss, you know about corn as much as you know THIS business." :rolleyes:

19. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    DH, I know Katy loved riding in the combine. Katy looks like a natural up there in that combine, I bet she will have her farm one day.

I can say one thing for sure, these machines are some of the smaller ones that JW has, he has some of the biggest farm machines I have ever seen in my life. I felt like a gnat beside some of them. It just blew my mind at the size of them. He has some very serious machinery.