Ive got the Itch

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Mar 28, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    It wont belong,If I wasnt for the long day.Helping Dad with the estate sale today.I would ask the wife for permission.But I should just wait a few more nights,Before I push my luck.I did hear one of the locals caught a good flat last night.It wont be long.GOT BAIT ? LETS GO!

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We all got the itch. I may head out tomorrow if you are interested..rollo

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I'm wanting to get out there Monday and Tuesday. Give me a call Randy... Been getting moved into the new place the last few days. Should be completely moved by the end of tomorrow. I'm ready for some time on the water...

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    good luck and catch some big ones fellas.

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks ,Cant wait to much longer.I would be Happy to just here the out doors wild life.

6. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Bobby lee good too here your getting moved.We will be on the water soon .I need to get a few of those pole holders from ya.And one of those buckets.Just need to get some money.Wont be long ,The grass is growing a inch per hour.

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Randy how many rod holders do you want brother? Probally pick up the material Weds. to get started on them. You want the pink ones right? Oh I forgot that's Skip's order he likes pink. lol... (ducks; as Skip throws an 8 ounce) lol...