I've been thinking...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Nov 28, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    There are a few spots around my town that i haven ever fished. Spot one is the Oneida dam it hasnt been allowed to be fished on 6 years b/c someone threatened to blow up the dam. Do you guys think there might be some big channels in the creek below? No one really fishes up there anymore from what i can tell. What do you all think?

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    If there is someone who could give you a 100% accurate answer to your question, they need to go to Vegas and make some serious money. Fish will be where fish are at... and thats about as good as anyone can tell you. BUT, to satisfy my curosity, I'd run up there and throw a few lines out and see what happens.

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i just got done talking to my dad about it and he said his buddy used to always fish there back in the 80's and pull out some big cats so i guess im definately going to have to go wet my lines up there.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Go for it brother:0a18: :0a23:

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Did you figure out how to transport your rod?

As for fishing back there I would give it a try, you never know what you will catch if the pressure has been low for a few years. Good LUck

6. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    yeah i did figure out how to transport it lol. i either tie it to the top of the blazer or put the seats down! haha. im going to get some racks though eventually.

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    and i forgot to add i think im going to go stake out that spot on thursday maybe wet my line if its nice.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Have fun ,Enjoy yourself and keep us posted as to how you did and how big they were.

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Let us know how you did.
    Bill