Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Its warming up!

570 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  luckey wade 
#1 ·
Well I got my work done and it was time to hit the spot.My 2 buddies an I got to sit on a good bank spot .Where I caught good fish in the last 2 years .Including the 46 #er last week.The night was slow but we hit a 5# flathead an a gar ,which ate alot of creek chubs until Todd finaly hooked him.An I screw up a good run at2 am.After Todd sat all night long with no action .I was woke up to net a 27# flat head.Sure was nice to fish with 2 good buddies.An I cant belive these fish are holding in the same area as last year.The 27 # flat head ate a small mouth bass.Now Its time to go get more bass.Whos got time for the honey do list.When the fish are bitting.Luckey wade HOOKED ON CATFISH!!!!!!!!

#6 · (Edited)
Well last night was a long night. When we got up river a friend of mine was there camping with some friends and boating some from the bank to the camp site.Oh well but we had a good time an even know we got skunked I do it again .Might try tonight late 1030 to 730am. Here comes dievorce.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.