Its warming up!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Aug 14, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I got my work done and it was time to hit the spot.My 2 buddies an I got to sit on a good bank spot .Where I caught good fish in the last 2 years .Including the 46 #er last week.The night was slow but we hit a 5# flathead an a gar ,which ate alot of creek chubs until Todd finaly hooked him.An I screw up a good run at2 am.After Todd sat all night long with no action .I was woke up to net a 27# flat head.Sure was nice to fish with 2 good buddies.An I cant belive these fish are holding in the same area as last year.The 27 # flat head ate a small mouth bass.Now Its time to go get more bass.Whos got time for the honey do list.When the fish are bitting.Luckey wade HOOKED ON CATFISH!!!!!!!!

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Way to go Randy, stay on em bro

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Very nice indeed Randy. Glad you had some fishing fun anyways. There isn't anything better then that for sure.

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck Bro! Hope to hear of some more big ones soon!

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I got a new used 7000 for 70 bucks.So I hope the fish are awake tonight.Will let you all know!

6. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well last night was a long night. When we got up river a friend of mine was there camping with some friends and boating some from the bank to the camp site.Oh well but we had a good time an even know we got skunked I do it again .Might try tonight late 1030 to 730am. Here comes dievorce.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009