ITS TIME

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ridgerunner2, Feb 27, 2009.

1. ridgerunner2

ridgerunner2 New Member

State:
    arkansas
    WELL GUYS AND GIRLS ME AND MY BUDDYS HAVE BEEN FHISHEN IN THE RIVER AND BAYS FOR THE PAST SIX WEEKS AND NOTHIN UNTIK THIS WEEKEND WE CAUGHT A GOOD MESS OF FISH ALL KINDS

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Jeremy- sounds like ya"ll had a good run. What parts of the river have you been on and tell us some detail.

Welcome to the Boc and anytime you wanna hook up give me a call! Just pm me and i will give you contact information.

3. ridgerunner2

ridgerunner2 New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well ive mainly been on what thaycall the old river its a chanel of the river tht got cutof when thay put the new dam up thats where iv been spending most of my time wasnt haven an luck on the last trip caught maybe 4 but thay where really big slabes crappie that is and we caught 2 blues maybe 2lbs a peice. some of my buddies talked me into going to a different part of the river and we caught a really good mess of everything and the river was on a slow fall some older people told me that was when thay had the least amount of luck but we had the best luck mine has always been when the water was just right or if its way up and at a crest

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have always had Better luck on a slow fall my self congrats on breaking out

5. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    I also have better luck when the river is on a slow fall.