It's slowed down some ....

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by JBrooks, Nov 5, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    crazy how Ohio section is getting quiet when people think it's time to put up the rods because the bite goes down! :smile2:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It does every year bro. Hang in there. .. The BIG Bull Sh%T session is bout to begin!!!:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink: LOL!! Honestly, Most spend their time hunting, hibernating, or reproducing during the cold months! Only a few of us still exist!:eek:oooh: rollo

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Modern Warfare 2 comes out in less than a week, and that's really going to put a hurtin' on my fishing! You older folks don't know what I'm talking about! :smile2::smile2:

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Its just the beginning of the best season my friend..:wink:

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Do we need more river rats running the banks in Ohio?:wink::wink::wink:

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    went tonight and froze my arse off.....Its getting cold........and i dont wanna go

7. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hate when this place slows down. What am I supposed to do all day ... work?

8. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    ALL RIGHT YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPER.... THERE IS A HELL OF A LOT OF SUBJECTS US OLD FOLKS CAN BRING UP AND U WOULD NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WE WHERE TALKING ABOUT...

ONE THING FOR SURE IF U LIVE LONG ENOUGH U WILL WISH U WHERE STILL YOUNG. THINGS DON'T MOVE LIKE THEY USED TO. OR U HURT IN PLACES U DIDNT NO U HAD. U THINK THAT ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE U HAD SEX BUT NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS ANYWAY. U FORGOT WHERE U PUT YOUR TEETH.U FORGOT WHAT YOUR NAME IS, WORSE YET U LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO BURY YOUR CHILDREN, INSTEAD THE OTHER WAY AROUND. IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET OLD ,IF U CALL THAT LUCK , U MIGHT GET TO ENJOY SOME THING OUT OF OLD AGE. IF THE GOVERMENT DOES NOT GIVE AWAY EVRYTHING U WORKED FOR OR FOUGHT WARS FOR. AND HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL IT PROGRESS.

FROM THE OLD FOLKS:embarassed::eek:oooh::confused2::crazy::smile2:

9. SURFPREP

SURFPREP New Member

State:
    KY
    Plan on bank fishing all year in Ky and Ohio. Only concern is that it appears that the big ones have moved into the deep waters. Any suggestions on bank fishing the Ohio near Cincinnati.

10. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm really wanting to hit the Ohio at least a couple of times this winter... I need to get a new PB blue.... :smile2:

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    It's only slow if you let it. I'll be catfishing all winter, for blues on the Ohio, and channels around here. I'm going to give the flatheads a rest after this weekend or next lol.

12. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like this weekend might be nice 67-68 forecast around Cincinnati this weekend!

13. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Too bad I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with the flu.
    Standing here at work right now freezing my butt off, coughing to the point to where it pushes up vomit, and so on. Thermostat says 76 degrees in the office, but I'm shivering? Hmm ...

... Yeah, boss gets in at 1:00 and I'm out the door.

14. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    This is for the guy that wanted suggestions for bank fishing. A lot of people have told me to go to the serpentine wall. The parking is $2.00 at sawyer point park and it is easy to walk down there. People fish by the 3 icebreakers there. I would suggest going when the water level is low enough where 4 ounces of weight won't pick up and move down river. I primarily only fish the little miami but I have been experimenting with the ohio river bank fishing. Since it is so cold I am just going for channel cats, but I still throw a live bluegill out there from time to time. If I end up having a good bank fishing trip I will let you know. Some day when I am not poor I will buy a boat. If you want some good bank fishing spots I have some (under the beechmont bridge off 32, whirlpool up in loveland, newtown behind the krogers, and someone told me by mill creek in cincinnati which I have not tried yet)-the three spots are all on the little miami. I have seen people catch blue cats under the beechmont ave. bridge which is kind of ridiculous.

Catfish_Rob

15. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Got back from the doctor's and it's not the flu. :tounge_out:
    Extreme Respiratory Infection .. got the weekend off!

16. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    its ok i have the flu but since im new at my work im screwed.... who wants to fish this weekend???:big_smile:

17. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    right you are!!!!:big_smile:

18. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    saugeye channels smallmouth and also trout in the mad river still time ot fish

19. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Hell, there's action in the ohio thread's during the summer than there is now!! I would think it would be busting now with things slowing down ?:confused2:

20. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    ohio is good low dams on the gmr channels and saugeye heating up also taylorsville dam north of Dayton definitely heating up