Its On!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by AZflats, Nov 17, 2006.

1. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I finally get to hit the water tomorrow with my freshly remodeled pontoon. I will be fishing Sat-Sunday with my girls...

* If anyone makes it out, look for us and say howdy.

* GOOD LUCK ALL WHO MAKE IT OUT!!
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

2. jaytee

jaytee New Member

State:
    arizona
    How-dee, If your going to rosie ill be @ the diversion or school house area on the bank. Give me a holla! have a good time and hopefully I have something to report, J.T.

3. Picksecky

Picksecky New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good luck Andy. Hope everything on your re-furbished boat works and you have good weather. I'm still stuck at home, but hope to get out after Thanksgiving.

4. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Andy where are u going in Roosie, up river? or some secluded point? I wish the best for you and your refurbished boat. Please post temp and river flow if possible. And even how cold it is up there, kind of wondering when they will shut down, and when it will be too cold to stay the night. Best of luck, waiting for the post!!!

5. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    Hey! I'm happy that your finally able to get back on the water. I hope you get a break in your new scale with some big ones. Good luck!

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Thanks Dude!!! I will be going to Bartlett this time, but Roosie is on list for the following trip...

I'll do that Matt.. I'm thinking that if I forget everything about the trip, I am gonna remember how cold it was..:lol:

7. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Well, I wish I could say I did as was as Matthew did earlier in the week at Bartlet, but I can't... But, I can say I had another memorable trip to Bartlet and spent precious time with the family.
    The maiden voyage went well, but the boat still needs a little help.. My new live well leaks, and the merc does not seem to be getting a good flow of fuel.
    ~ Hopefully I can fix up those issues for a serious trip to Roosie next week...

I caught three eater sized channel cats, and one feisty little Flathead.

Here are the pics....

~ I missed two runs early Sunday morning which could have been big cats, (Slow tick of the bait runner). The small Flathead I did get nailed a live gill going moch 1 which nearly gave me a heart attack early in the evening. And all the channel cats hit night crawlers balled up on a 4/0 octopus.

Beautiful night, and after the b@ss tourney, the lake was dead quite.
    ~A

Attached Files:

8. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    well glad you atleast had some action. Remember we just had one bite ALL night!~ How cold was it? Did you say you were going to Roosie next weekend?Glad to see you had a good trip with the fam.

9. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    Hey thats great that you took the family out, seems like you had a great trip. My favorite trips weren't the ones with the most or biggest fish either.

10. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    Andy,

Nice kitties you got there. I am proud of you for taking out your daughter(s) over the weekend. I hope that my daughters will like to fish...maybe then they can persuade mommy to come along too.

That in itself would be grounds for me to get a bigger boat :cool2:

Congrats again...how did the boat work for you?

Ryan

11. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I love the new set up and a lot of convenience items that I did not have before really came in handy..
    * My live well leaked like crazy and my engine was not getting fuel the way it should resulting in my daughter learning a few new words..:embarassed: . I replaced my fuel filter last week, so I think I have a leak in the line sucking in air which would inhibit proper flow... No biggies though, and I should be back on the water again next week for a serious trip up to Roosie for a few nights.
    ~A