It's on order! - 20' Sea Ark V-cat fishing boat

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Whistling Dixie, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Whistling Dixie

Whistling Dixie New Member

State:
    Texas
    Gentlemen,
    I finally pulled the trigger on my first boat. Today I ordered a 20' Sea Ark V-cat with a 150 HP E-tec on a McClain Aluminum trailer. Now I just have to wait the 4 to 6 weeks for it to arrive. I want to personally thank all of the members of this board for all their helpful posts. The steady stream of candid and useful information has been greatly appreciated.:roll_eyes:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Congrats on your NEW boat. SeaArk makes a good one! Arguably the BEST Catfish Boat out there.

Next comes the outfitting.....budget a BUNCH more money to set her up sweet!:wink:

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    congrats on the new boat and welcome to the brotherhood!! but you should have waited for the boc boat to be released to see what it has to offer !!!! supposed to be all the boat a catman would need!!

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I hope that you find plenty of time to get it on the water!

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great boat, congrats

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    That sounds like a perfect rig Rob. Enjoy your new ride.

7. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Congrats on the new boat!! Hope you catch a trophy size for the first fish from it. Be safe and once again...CONGRATS

8. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Wow, now that is a nice rig. I am sure you are going to be getting really anxious to go fishing up until the day that it arrives. Congrats!

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    congrads on your new boat

10. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    Robbie sounds like a nice boat and 4 to 6 weeks is perfect, I can clear my schedule by then and help you break that new boat in, lol, good luck fishing in that fine piece of equipment.

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the boat,sounds like a nice one

12. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats on the boat and welcome to the BOC Rob.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new boat. SeaArk is a well built boat. Welcome to the BOC.

14. Whistling Dixie

Whistling Dixie New Member

State:
    Texas
    Kenny,
    If your down southeast Texas way maybe you can stop by and show me how run this thing. It is after all my first boat. It's only been a few days but I'm already chomping at the bit. I can't wait until it gets here.

15. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Congrats Rob on the new rig. From all the positive posts on Sea Ark boats, I believe you made an excellent choice in your investment. Please post some pics of her when you have the chance. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!:wink:

16. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Waitin,Waitin,Waitin,.......Congrats on yer new boat Rob and welcome to the Boc.............:cool2::0a23::0a22:

17. garmin

garmin New Member

State:
    texas
    i was looking about getting one just because the room for the family and it looks very well built for catfishing(as well as anything else) are you going to use it on sam rayburn.

18. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Great choice! You are goint to love it. That 150 is going to make her fly!

19. duckbuster

duckbuster New Member

State:
    Ballard Co., Kentucky
    Congrats!!! I have a 90hp Merc on my SeaArk 2072 but would love to upgrade. A 150hp would be awsome!!!!

20. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    welcome to the boc Robbie and Congrats on the new ride, should make for a great cat boat:wink: Dude I can tell ya I know what ya mean, just had to wait the best part of 4 months for my new North River http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74359 http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84066 by the end ya start n getting real on edge:crazy:all ya can think about is the boat, things like is it going to be on time, wounder if they knew what i meant, is it done yet, it's done but why isn't it here yet:crazy: But the day you 1st see it in person is a day you'll remember for a long time . Just 1 warning its not a cat boat until ya got stink bait and flathead slim on her:crazy: good luck