ITS OFFICIAL-ITS HERE!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Mar 15, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well-yesterday was a bueatiful day-I do not know what the temp was around-60* I think?-water temp 39* me Lilly and my brother Lonnie headed out .We was gonna goto our favorite honey hole but there is alot of debre in the water...(its prety narley out there)EVERYONE be careful out there the SIPPI is pushing hard.
    I supose I got skunked but I dont consider it a bad run....we needed out and we did er-I am a little slow sometimes and I am learning to use my new finder a little so.....My Little gun is the only one who cought one and it was a carp but that is good....ITS OFFICIAL-I raised my fishing flag and although the water is a little cool yet there starting to move around .Words blowing in the wind tell me lill north there starting to hit em and that means a week or two here we will be gettin it on!

Attached Files:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    that all sounds exciting. I can't wait to raise the fishing flag again.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad ya'll got out on the water Kenny. A bad day fishin still beats sittin at home buddie.:big_smile:

4. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    think ill get me one of those flags too,lol.....

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah and yer not gonna believe it but its snowing as we speek:angry::confused2::angry:It aint gonna last though!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    At least you got to look at something besides 4 walls.Seen enough of them all winter.Missp is suppose to be on the rise again.Gonna be like a yoyo for awhile I suppose.By the 20th it's suppose to be back up to 24.5 .It was just there last week then down,now back up. Watch the trash comin down.

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Kenny, That Jolly Rodger rocks! I havent seen one quite like it anywhere, where did ya git it at?

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Way to go Kenny, It's always nice to take the family out for fishing.
    The wife and my daughter and I are headin out today to do some fishin as well.
    Thanks for sharing the pics. :wink::big_smile::cool2:

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    congrats Kenny i am glad to hear that other people made it out!

10. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Kenny. That carp looks like a mirror carp. They have really big scales. Pretty cool looking fish. Way to go. Like the flag too!!:big_smile:

Mark..

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report and pics Kenny! :big_smile: Glad you were able to make it out! :cool2:

12. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Thanks for sharing, wish I would have been out fishing

13. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Dang, now I know what my fishing problems are caused by. I don't have a fishing flag!:tounge_out:

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Gotta give ya an A for effort, I know conditions ain't good yet. Congrats on the first catch!! :big_smile:

15. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Looks like ya had fun to me! That's what counts. Glad you got to wet your line, Kenny :big_smile:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Berry I got it at a carnival fer 10-15 bucks(CANT REMBER) Its a pirates of the caribean ....Micus its great....I took a old fishing pole cut it down and a bandanna(SKULL/BONES OFCOURSE) and it flys on the back of the boat...have one fer thy canoe to.the flag pole in my back yard is my fishing flag pole-the boat goes out and we fish the flag flies until I stop for the year.It makes a great conversation piece....all my neighbors watch fer it cause when I fry fish I will hit them with some to.:wink:..come to think bout it the dnr leaves me alone to....:eek:oooh: