Its official Eury jr gone

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, May 29, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    they said today that he was officially gone that he was no longer the crew chief.I forgot who they said was taking his place,but they said eury was still going to be with the organization just not crew chief.So will see what happens.I dont care either way since im not a fan of jr or anyone on hendricks team.but this will show whether or not it was the crew chief or the driver thats holding that team up so time will tell.

2. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I agree with ya. I personally don't think it's all the crew chief's fault. I mean, come on, Dale jr. is with the best team in NASCAR and he still can't win. I like Dale jr, but he is not the best driver out there. Don't get mad jr. fans. It's just my opinion. We all know what that's worth. :smile2:

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    This new crew chief wont prove anything about Jr's ability.
    I've followed Cup racing for many many years. You can't prove anything with just one crew chief change.

Jr. has talent. Plenty of it. I imagine most of us have seen that talent since he took to the track. I think most of the talentless gripe comes from people who want him to be like his dad.
    He is in some facets of his driving. He'll put it in the impossible place sometimes just like DAD would.
    You want to see how much talent any given driver has stick him in loose ill handling race car in traffic, not a fast Cadillac that rides rails.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Looks as if Lance McGrew will be the new crew chief on the 88 car

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Be funny if Jr. won today. LOL

6. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I'm not a big Jr. fan especially after he bailed on DEI, but hopefully everything works out for him, I'm sure he doesn't want to be considered the "Anna Kornikova" of racing.

7. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    loks like the change is working out so far. apparently its good chemistry.

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Thought about this post as Jr. was running 3rd.