It's not too late!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Mar 22, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Come on you Ohio Brothers, It's not too late to help represent our state in the Boc Fishoff! We have alot of good fishermen here, that haven't signed up for it. This is the first one I have signed up for, but everyone talks about how fun they are.... Maybe loanwizard, jason 454ci, netman, tspergin can chime in alittle insight to convince a few more to sign up, being they have fished these before. to me its another incentive to fish hard this year, and challenge myself as an angler, not so much against everyone else, but to do my very best everytime out!.... remember, ... you can't catch em' from the couch baby!!!! lol:wink:......rollo

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm in even though I'm not a Buckeye.....That is if they still let me in on it.....:confused2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Even though I'm not on your "list" I'll have to admit they are a blast to be in along with all the smack talk. Plus you get a medal to display in your awards showcase which is nice. Looking to get my third medal! So join in the fun and sign up before it's too late!:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry ramrod, i honestly did forget about you, and possibly some others, just trying to give the idea. thanks for your comment... don't you have to win to get a medal though? rollo

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am surprized that you have as many signed up as you do, LOL!!!! You even had to get one to sign up that calls himself a buckeye "by Proxy", LMAO!!!

Remember.... The rules say "NO Pay-Ponds",:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:!!!!

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes you do, hopefully you'll get one this time around. I think you need to get you a better scale though. It's hard to read the numbers on your rope scale in the pictures.:wink:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like to me, you may be alittle offended he doesn't wanna team up with the kantucky boys, and would rather be on our side:wink: oh well, i may make him change his location to greenup, ohio though! lol...rollo

8. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Come on you Ohio boys get signed up for this they are alot of fun. At the most you will have $6.50 invested in it, heck you have more then that wrapped up in catching bait. Although to me it ain't about the money even if you do win. It is about the competitiveness and braggin rights. It don't matter if you don't catch a big one or not. You are teamed up with members from across the country so your teams chance is good as anyones. The more Buckeyes we get in this thing the better chance we have at getting someone in the winners circle. So step up to the plate and let's show them boys from down south how we get it done up here.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well said brother! rollo

10. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    heading there now

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice to hear from you DJ.. look forward to seeing you on the river this year... If you want, go ahead and clean up the boat ramp alittle up there! lol...rollo:big_smile:

12. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I'm on the list and can't wait to get this going. We need to get Viktoria to sign up. I can't be the only lady here! I'll OD on testosterone!