Its lookin good. I think???

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by river_rat_42, Aug 31, 2006.

1. river_rat_42

river_rat_42 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well I went out a few weeks back and didn't catch one catfish. I was using cut bluegill for bait, the water level was kinda low, the weather was really hot, and I couldn't get to deeper water cause I fish a dock. BUT, it has rained off and on the last 3 or 4 days and the temps have went down from like 86'-88' every day to like the mid 70's. So with the temps a little cooler and the amount of rain we have been getting, which should raise the water level a good bit, would you say that the catfishing from the dock should be a lot better this weekend and for the next few weekends maybe. Just wonderin' cause if you guys think that the dock fishing is gonna suck, i'll try to get out on my buddy's boat instead.
    (im fishin the same dock in my prof. pic. above where I caught the 23lb. Blue)

2. creek_fisher88

creek_fisher88 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No i dont think youll do any good cuz. you know how your luck goes. just kiddin. when i went that one weekend the weather was cool and we caught 3. i bet youll have some luck.

3. river_rat_42

river_rat_42 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well thanxx good buddy lol. I hope you r right though. Cuz I want to catch a big'n... Maybe a STATE RECORD LOL

4. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Should turn'em on. I've been waiting on cooler weather here for weeks. It was ONLY 85 here today (with 75% humidity). Talk about a sauna. Hey, it's better than last Saturday, I pitched a ball game (to my 7-year old team) with a temp at game time of 95. Whhhhhhooooooooeeeeeee, talk about sweating.

5. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    lol its only abou 111 here got to get them early morning before daylight and sstill there slow .good luck it will get better

6. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    In my opinion if you can get the boat do so. Your just more versatile & current or no current the fish are deep now.

7. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    nice fish, real nice......................

8. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    You can keep all of that crap!!

9. ayokay005

ayokay005 New Member

State:
    Maryland
    try some fresh shrimp size 41-50
    thats about popcorn size, youll get em man!!!!