Its Just A Matter Of Time

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mr. Foster, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I was just wondering how much time people spend a week on the BOC? I myself am guessing approximatly 21-24 hours, chatting included. This site is fairly addictive to me, jus wandering about everyone else?

2. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I work 9-4, Monday-Friday. I'd say I'm surfing the site for all but maybe an hour or two per day. That's about 25 hours per week :crazy:...wow, I sure hope this helps me to catch some fish! :tounge_out:

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    When I first joined 3 years ago, I was on here all the time. I read just about every thread!! Then I realized I was about to grow roots in this chair. Now, I figure about 30minutes to an hour each evening; sometimes a little less on the weekend due to fishing & hunting!
    But you're right, this site is addictive!!

4. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    The time varies, depending on my workload, the weather and other distractions.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm like spring. You never know when I will arrive, but I will be here.:wink:

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    If I am not fishing, My wife say 40 hours:smile2:

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thankfully my wife doesnt tally up the hours. But if she did, it would be okay, she is a great women and supports my fishing interst/addiction.

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Yep mine too. She laughs at my addiction to BOC:smile2:

9. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    ill jump on here in between feeding the baby, in the middle of doing laudnry, i have no idea how much time im on here...my hubby on the other hand is on here whenever hes home..the first thing he does when he comes in the house is come on the BOC:big_smile:

10. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thats not the first thing I do. :smile2:

11. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The main thing that keeps me on here ALOT is all the new posts and all the friendly people on here. The estimated time im on here is probally 24-30 Hours a week. Alot to learn so slowly learning thanks to all with all the help.