Its Hard to Find Crazy People

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by CatHunter24, Jan 1, 2010.

1. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Took until 6:30 Tonight but I finally found my buddy brian who was crazy enough to go with me tomorrow. Just can't find people with a low enough IQ or with no common sense anymore....what is the world coming to? :smile2: Maybe I will be rewarded tomorrow for my stupidity and trouble :smile2:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  2. Here-Fishy-Fishy

Here-Fishy-Fishy New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Yes sir that catfish fever takes a little of the chill out of the air. Good luck tomorrow.

3. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    In 1995 I talked a fishing buddy into going when it was -2 degrese:crazy: on the Osage river in jan. we launch the boat idled to the mouth at the Mo. river. the wind was blowing bad we fished for 20 min. and limited out on 4 1/4lb saugers each went back to bait shop.at first old Bob said we were crazy tell he seen the fish we had,he went with us the next day 3 crazy fisherman that limited out (again) . thats how I got my name:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: I hope you crazy fisherman as (scotty) would say (wackem & stackem) good luck:big_smile::big_smile:.

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "Just can't find people with a low enough IQ or with no common sense anymore"

Yep, near as I could see, I was the only one out either side at RC Byrd today.

Had a buddy give me a "maybe" last night when he was drinking but he changed his mind quick when he stepped out to get his paper this morning. :smile2:

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So how did you guys do? where you rewarded for your efforts or did ya just sit and freeze?