Its gotta get better soon.

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by splitshot, Aug 25, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Well today was the third time ive been fishing this week, one fish out of three trips is not good. The water is cooling off so the fishing should pick up soon, hopefully before Ben and i go fishing.:cross:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steve,

Your luck is bound to change!

Get some fresh bait and try again. Before you know it, you will hook into that monster catfish!

3. devlyn76

devlyn76 New Member

State:
    Vermont
    Least that's better than my record so far :big_smile: I'm 0 for what now, 4, 5 trips or so?

Work's lightening up a bit, so I'll be able to head up to try and catch Mr. Whiskers pretty soon...

-ben

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rivers are up as we've been gettin some rain up north,I'll get out there one of the days soon God Willing---------------------pk powell:smile2:

5. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    hey i went all last year without catching a single fish

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Your luck has got to get better Splitshot. Try getting some fresh bait ar4e change the bait you are currently using. I try to always have night crawlers and DK's along with shad (when I can castnet them) are large minnows (when there are no shad).

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks for the reply, seems like i go through this every year around this time. The bite should be picking up soon, and you are right its time to start using live bait.