It's finally here!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by robbie, Jul 27, 2006.

1. robbie

robbie New Member

State:
    bald knob,
    i bought a boat a month ago and wanted to get a 40 horse evinrude e-tec. went to buy the motor and they said if i want it with tiller handle they will have to order the handle. it will be here in a week. WRONG there on national back order and i finally got the call that it come in. if any of you guys are looking at them and the handle is not in stock i feel for you. just thought i would share that and i will post on how it runs later. good luck to everybody. robbie

2. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It's not that there was a back order. But here in Arkansas, where me and Robbie are from, the mail still comes once a week, By mule and wagon.:lol:

3. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks for the info. on the E-Tec. I've been thinking about the same motor for a spell. Let us know how you like it, and if it is everything they are built up to be. I have a 15ft war eagle, and I have a feeling that E-Tec will have me picking bugs out of my teeth if I opened her up. Jack.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the new boat brother, let us know how she works. Ya need to get some slime on it.

5. robbie

robbie New Member

State:
    bald knob,
    kelly,what you've seen the mule and wagon.

jack,its going on a 16'48".they put a 70 horse gear case on them.maybe it will hold up!

tea,i hope it gets knee deep. robbie