Its early but lets get predictions for who wins it all!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishjohn, Feb 29, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Whose gonna win it all this year???
    My pick is the man that is hotter than a firecracker in his new Toyota ride this year.......Kyle Busch.:cool2:
    I'm not a fan of his but thats who i'm picking. I'd rather see JR win it all but I think it'll be Kyle.

What are your predictions????:confused2::big_smile:

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    gosh i dont know its to early for me to predict that but yeah kyle bush is looking pretty good right now.I hope smoke takes it this year.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Really way to soon to predict the champ, but I'll go out on a limb and say it will be a member from Hendricks Racing, I'll narrow it down to one about halfway through the season.

Go #24, Jeff Gordon!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i dont know with jr driving for hendricks but hes off to slow start. but my man will surley be a contender. go carl!!!!!!!!!!!

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    definetley michael!:smile2: rollo

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'll make my prediction after race 26. The last 10 races are the only ones that make any difference anyway. As long as you're in the chase the first 26 races don't mean much,just ask Jeff Gordon what good it done him last year to build up a big lead in the first 26 races.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    im still not much of a fan of the playoff either.

8. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I really hope Jeff Gordon gets his 5th championship this year. Kyle Busch will be right there in the thick of things right with Carl Edwards, Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    oh, and i really liked you wolfman,lol.:smile2:

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I still think JRs gonna do some winning this year and run good. If he can avoid situations like last week. I think they'll pull off the championship. Hey if Rollo can dream why can't I?? :smile2:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If we still had the old points system Gordon would have 6 champion ships.

I want Gordon to win, but I fear Jimmy Johnson will win his 3rd in a row.

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Jimmy can't hold Jeff's jockstrap. Like said before, under the REAL points system Jeff would be going for his 7th this year. The chase sux! Any loser that can make it into the top ten ( even though he may be 500 points behind ) Can win by 5 points at the end of ten. CRAAP! Why don't we just draw straws to see who wins. At least that way carl, or kyle, or clint might have a legitimate chance to be the NASCAR Champion.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    :angry:might want to look again. carl may win it because hes leading and winning. something i havent seen jeff do much this season.:smile2: won last week and leading by 1.5 seconds now. and was 15th just an hr ago. thats a competivive team. not lucky. and carl has been close a few times. as well as capturing the bush last year. ya hes just lucky lol. just mad becasue gordon cant do a back flip or burnout worth watching,lmao.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    and kyle leading the points. i dont like him but he leading because hes up front. leading 2 series and second in the third. yep hes a looser.:wink: always said gordon fans were whiners.:smile2:

carls team just got screwed by a camera man. in the way and they had a tire roll into the infield grass. nascar did not penilize because it wasnt there fault. still third lol. can ya say 2 pete. lol

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hum. gordon just lost his radiator, lol. hey its on the track. why are you on the apron,lol. took :embarassed:eek:ut matt too. i do hope jeff is ok though. that was a hard hit.

16. lodge

lodge New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Just like a big catfish, OTH (on the hook). Prettiest thing I've seen today besides the weather, lol. Is good he walked away though.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    looks like #24 has a lot of work to do to catch one of those 3 any old loosers who won 2 in a row. can ya eat ALLthem words. thats a plate full,lol. new points leader. the #99.:smile2:

18. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    im a jr. fan but to early to tell

19. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I used to enjoy seeing Gordon crash. But I do give him credit for being a great racecar driver and don't cheer so much when he crashes these days.:big_smile: Glad he walked away ok. Did they say he had a tire go down or something? He seemed to jump up the racetrack real quick at the start of the wreck?

And oh yeh, Go JR!!! :wink: Sorry, had to get that in...:smile2:

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    He just barely got into Kenseth and lost it. I'm not a Gordon fan but was glad to see him ok after that hit.
    I agree... GO JR!!!!!