Its Bristol Baby!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Mar 10, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This is it, Bristol!And you know what I dont even care who wins.We are going to see racin the way it should be seen. Drivers will have issues.Crew cheifs will have issues with drivers.Drivers will gripe about tires. We may even see a fight.(well pushing and shoving}.May even see a few crashes.I dont know about you but my fat butt isnt going to miss a lick of this race.
    smokey

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    if its anything like last fall i will probably sit in a dark room and drive nails through my foot. be more exciting,jmo.:smile2:

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Does that mean that "Shrub" is going to win again? Driving nails through your foot doesn't sound like my idea of excitement. To each their own!LOL

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hopefully carl can cut the bushes:big_smile:. that race wasnt bristol. the resurfacing killed the traditional racing there. hope this year is more exciting.

5. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I agree they really messed it up when they resurfaced the track,it made for a real boring race.Hopefully its got some rubber down where they can race like they used to.And you thought the cars slid around on the big ovals?you havent seen anything yet.those cars will be all over the track.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i always sat everything aside to watch bristol. last fall it felt like the first 480 miles of daytona.i aint saying i just like wrecks. but when smashed quarter panels become a tradition, take it away and some dont like it.

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Uh oh...Kyle Busch crashed, Smokey probably just threw the remote across the room and kicked the dog....lol :smile2: Sorry Smokey... i think half my darn team spun in that other wreck...:confused2:

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well, Joe predicted KURT Busch would win this week; but on THIS thread said he didn't care who won. I hope he didn't kick the dog :sad2:. Don't care what he did with the remote. :wink:

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yeh, but I know he loves his Kyle Busch though so he's probably cussin...:smile2:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ive been in 8th since i turned the tv on,lol. edwards is hust hanging in there. was 16th for a while. 75 to go. still have a shot.:big_smile:

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Man! Can you guys BELIEVE that all 43 cars are still in this thing? WOW. :eek:oooh:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    home depot needs some work,lol. hes gonna be hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burton hamblin 1-2. overtime.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    good for jeff. like to see it. dont know what went went wrong with #99 dang it.

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You guys, I dont like eather of the Busch boys.But then again I dont like losing every week eather,somtime you just have to go for the guy that is hot.I wouldnt kick the dog,he gives my my picks.what ever he whizzes on I pick this week it was a big busch.LOL
    smokey

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama

lol :smile2: that's funny