Its Been Too Long Greenwood Guys

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by martygreen, Feb 3, 2008.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I would just like to say its been a long time since we heard from all the Greenwood area guys,I want to make a call for them to join back in with the posting,we all know some things went down the wrong way with some post awhile back,hopefully cooler heads have prevailed now and everyone can get back to posting and having fun again.
    There will be a Carolina Catmen tourney on the 9th at Greenwood and I cant think of a better time to get back into the mix for these guys,so lets hear it from all you guys and guys that wanna see these guys return with there post and wonderful knowledge of Catfishing,I think all of us miss the Team Smackdown post.Lets all let Chrisblue,pop pop,foothills,bruce,droptine and all the others that I cant think of right now know how much we miss there reports and post.Thanks,Marty

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Marty I have been thinking the same thing for a while now. I understand some things happened but I hope they dont let some rubberheads mess up a good thing. I am ready to hear another "Team Smackdown" report. I have deffitnely missed all of your posts.

3. fishwillie1

fishwillie1 New Member

State:
    Pamplico S.C.
    Guys I'm kind of new here on fishing lakes so where is the tournament at Greenwood.

4. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    It will be out of Lake Greenwood State Park,you can find all info out in the Carolina Catmen section in the Partners in Catfishing section of the forum,schedule,rules etc are posted there

5. crappie tracker

crappie tracker New Member

State:
    s.c
    i think the locknest monster got all of them .

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    How is the bite right now on Greenwood? Are the big channels hungry? Anyone catching any decent ones?

7. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Martygreen, you won't believe this, but I just came over to the South Carolina section to send all those you named a PM to find out how they were doing and if they had been fishing this winter. Little did I realize that something was amiss.

Fellows (those that Martygreen mentioned), we miss you'll and all your crazy talk and the expertise that you have to offer. As most of you know, I think the world of you guys and we all miss your imput.

Remember, stick and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you. As a fellow down on Monty likes to say "ISYN" .

Welcome back Kotter (the SMACKDOWN BOYS)

8. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I hope to give a crappie report soon. Might even try for some cats.

9. crappie tracker

crappie tracker New Member

State:
    s.c
    riverrat the crappie bite was good this past weekend .:tounge_out:

10. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Dieter,havent heard any catfishing reports in a while for greenwood,guess they all are staying tight lipped until after the tourney Saturday,hopefully me and jeff will be posting a good report from the tourney:wink:

11. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Well I've been here. I haven't been posting the way I should, been working too much. As far as the rest of the guys, I miss them too. As far as Flopeye goes, I made my peace with him. Life is too short!!!

12. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Fellows thanks for all the kind words. When I get back from Hawaii I'll start doing a few SMACKDOWN reports. But right now I've still got a wk to go!:big_smile:
    So that means I won't be there for the Greenwood Tourny, but wish all you guys luck!

I've been fishing alot of places and catching lots of fish this winter. I've fished 2 to 3 times a wk all winter and learned a few things. Hopefully they'll continue to cooperate when I get back. Until then my brothers,
    HANG LOOSE!!!!!!!!! and catch one for Pop Pop

13. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    must be tough stuck on a island out in the middle of the pacific,just dont start talking to a volleyball if one floats up,make sure you keep those sunglasses on too so your wife dont see ya checking out all those thongs:wink:

14. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Mahalo POP POP!!!

A man told me that they got channel cats in Hawaii!! You could be the first man from South Carolina to catch a Hawaiian channel cat!!! :wink: