Its been awhile....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sam9266, Jun 22, 2006.

1. sam9266

sam9266 New Member

State:
    Albany, GA
    Hello Guys....

Its been quite a while since Ive been back on this site and Im glad to see a lot old familar names and lots of new names as well. A few of you might remember me and a few of you I met at last years Georgia gathering on the Altamaha. Ive had a few health issues that have limited my fishing and my work schedule had changed which just didnt leave me with time at work to visit the site anymore.. anyway.. Im on-line at home and work again and hope to visit the site more often again. Just wanted to say hey to those of the past and introduce myself again to those who have joined since my last visits.
    Its real shame I missed this years Georgia gathering but there is always next years.

See yall around the site guys....

Take care... Sam

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Glad to have you back Sam!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sam glad to have ya back brother. Your avatar has changed, I remember the old one. Hope your health is good and stay a while!!

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to see ya posting again Sam!

5. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Welcome back to the BOC sam.

6. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Sam? Oh yeah, Sam of Sam's bluegill trap fame.

Nice to see you again. I couldn't make the gathering this year either. Maybe next year though.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome back to the BOC!!!

8. sam9266

sam9266 New Member

State:
    Albany, GA
    Thanks guys... its good to be back !!!

Lots of new stuff on here since my last visits... Ill have have re-learn the site...lol

BP... I dont know about any fane but I hope some people got some good use out of their traps as I did mine... infact.. Im plaaning on setting mine out this weekend in a private pond to catch some Bullheads to Flathead fishing with next weekend.. it will be my first time catfishing this year !!!!

Although I havnt been going myself.. I have lent my bait traps out to several people this year already. I had 3 built up but one them was stolen from a friends pond earlier this year.. no big deal.. pretty cheap to make anyway.

Matt.. seems like I remember your avitar showing a guy a bit heavier... looking good bro !!!!

Thanks to all the rest too.. Im sure Ill be around a little more now that Im back on line at home too... cant wait to do some back reading and seeing who all is still around this site.

Thanks again... Sam

9. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good to meet you & welcome back both. You take care as well.

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Long time no see Sam , glad to have you back. Just watch out for that BobPaul guy he likes to stir the pot..LMAO

:lol:

11. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    glad you've found your way back, hope all is well!

12. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back to the BOC, Sam... Although you may have been offline when I joined not all that long ago, I'm sure it's a great feeling being back amongst friends..:big_smile:

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sam: welcome back, Hope your health is better. You'll be posting a picture of a big-in soon.

Good luck

14. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome back Sam