Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well where do I begin?
For 1 and 1/2 years I have been UNEMPLOYED, collecting $345.00 a week (for which I'm very GRATEFUL to recieve), So finally I will be a productive member of society( who am I kidding) I GOT A JOB!!!!!! The Irony of it all is My new pos. is the same company as my old pos. just a different facility," Covidien " the plant is downtown.I should be starting in 2 weeks,but alas there is some sad news that goes along with this also--Colleen now is accepting bids for a new house Biatcccch,---SWEET
I will say this its going to put a kink in the lifestyle I have come to enjoy--Fishing,sleeping,fishing some more--Did I mention Fishing?

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah !!! I see the Ole Jer support group is in high gear. lol
The first day will be a real eye opener alright, But, Because of the labor dispute going on there this job may not last too long--or it may be permanent, Time will tell

· Registered
811 Posts
Well where do I begin?
For 1 and 1/2 years I have been UNEMPLOYED, collecting $345.00 a week (for which I'm very GRATEFUL to recieve), So finally I will be a productive member of society( who am I kidding) I GOT A JOB!!!!!! The Irony of it all is My new pos. is the same company as my old pos. just a different facility," Covidien " the plant is downtown.I should be starting in 2 weeks,but alas there is some sad news that goes along with this also--Colleen now is accepting bids for a new house Biatcccch,---SWEET
I will say this its going to put a kink in the lifestyle I have come to enjoy--Fishing,sleeping,fishing some more--Did I mention Fishing?

Congrats on getting a job, been looking for work myself, job I have been interviewing for now for about a month, I think I am up to 12 interviews now, is for a job out in OKlahoma City working for Mercy Healthcare managing all of their construction. Wish me luck, Unfortunately my not working has not equated to more fishing, cant go fishing when you dont have the funds :(

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man Willie you throw those 4 lettered words around a lot,lets be clear--I got a JOB no one has said anything about Working
And to think it was just monday that I was baking Cookies (nutin but R & R today)

· Premium Member
3,702 Posts
Ah !!! I see the Ole Jer support group is in high gear. lol
The first day will be a real eye opener alright, But, Because of the labor dispute going on there this job may not last too long--or it may be permanent, Time will tell
Jer.....please tell me your not a scab....lmao.

· Registered
3,038 Posts
Poor Poor Colleen, my wife just went back to work after 3 years...........need I say more???

· Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations Big Dog. Wish I could apply for that house BeeYatch position, but it doesnt quite pay enough, and I can assure you, my Mrs aint goin to work lmao Welcome to the weekend warriors catfish team lmao Seriously, Congrats. I know ya been looking for quite awhile.

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I got the call this morning -First day is monday the 12th Got to be there at 7:30 in the AM
Talk about perfect timing,My unemployment just ran out this week---SCHEWWWWWW
no telling what I would have had to do to keep my house Beatcccchhhh status in good standing ,had this not come through
HIGH HO, HIGH HO,Its off to work I go

· Registered
2,277 Posts
Well I got the call this morning -First day is monday the 12th Got to be there at 7:30 in the AM
Talk about perfect timing,My unemployment just ran out this week---SCHEWWWWWW
no telling what I would have had to do to keep my house Beatcccchhhh status in good standing ,had this not come through
HIGH HO, HIGH HO,Its off to work I go
It's more like, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go....

· Registered
7,241 Posts
Well, folks, Jerry starts his second day on the job today. Funny he hasnt been on here Me wondering if ol Flash Gordon was a lil tired lmao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.