It's a strange and unfamiliar world

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Sure is a strange and familiar world out there at 6 in the morning. Damn, where are all these people going this early, and where are they during the day?:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

Thanks for Kyle and Ashley for your hospitality, we both had a great time yesterday. The short cut to the clinic you showed me sure did help alot.

2. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Probably just folks heading home to sleep after fishing all night. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of anyways.

3. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Hey Jim when was the last time that you were up at 6am....Was it at Tuttle when we woke you up??:smile2:

Dont get startled when you see the sun in the East.:smile2::smile2:Its normal for this time of day.:wink:

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    No problem Jim. Happy to show you around.
    I bet most of that traffic was heading to Denny's.:smile2:
    Everyone is wanting some free breakfast.
    Its kinda nice to see the sunrise, huh?:crazy::smile2:

5. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    You're probably right Gary, what else could it be:confused2::smile2:

Is that what that bright light was, the sun? I was afraid to open the curtain, thought it mght be an atomic blast, I was afraid I might get "radiated":smile2::smile2:

Kyle, yeah, those hungry animals, they woke me up before I needed to get up, 3 o'clock AM is not even feeding time at the damn zoo.:crazy::crazy::smile2:

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    GEEZ Kyle, that wasn't very neighborly turning the heat off after your guests arrive, MAN, it is ARCTIC out there:sad2:, I just walked Cody, when he relieved him self, his "relief" was freezing as it hit the ground:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    If you could have slept til noon it would have been warm by then.:wink:
    A couple more months.:smile2:

8. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Taking all bets that Jim And Cody will be arrested before they get out of Wichita.:smile2:

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Tom, naw, we go behind the dumpster in the back of the parking spot, pretty secluded, Cody found it for us:smile2::smile2::smile2:

People come driving up and see Cody, they go park some where else:smile2::smile2:

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I'm going to have to sleep till at least 2 or 3 on Thursday and Friday just to ketchup:smile2::smile2:

11. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i just got done researching and found something ive never heard of that has been know to cause early morning traffic. according to a few sites its caused by something they are calling a "job". i dont know how that word is pronounced, i just copied & pasted. :eek:oooh:

12. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I looked it up in the dictionary JJ

Job - Pronunciation (sux)

1. A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession.

2. A place you go to waste half your day.

13. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I've seen those letters before J.J., I always thought it was an acronym for: JugOfBeer?

You know like those signs you see at intersections instructing you to do the following: SquealTiresOnPavement.:smile2: