It's a girl!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ahquabi_Master, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    I was waiting to start a thread about me finding out the I'm gonna be a father until I found out whether it was a girl or a boy. Although I wanted a boy I found out today that my fiance was right all along. It's gonna be a girl. This is a scary but exciting time for me so I couldn't think of a better place to hear words of encouragement and ask for prayers. She's five months along and I can't even start to think about how good of a father I'm going to be. So brothers and sisters, let me know what you think!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I THINK congratulations are in order, so CONGRATULATIONS Marcus! I imagine this IS exciting and scary all at the same time for someone who's about to become a father :smile2:. Positive thoughts and prayers that mommy and baby come through with flying colors, and that daddy gets a grip on his nerves. Now don't you be thinkin' that you won't have a fisherperson on your hands, girls like to fish TOO :big_smile:.

3. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    There is nothing that will even come close in your life as to becoming a Father. It is an unexplainable feeling. I wish you the best of luck and my prayers that everything goes as it should. With everything thatb is terrible around us, rejoice in the greatest joy I think there is. Congradulations DAD!!!

Dru

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Marcus,
    Congratulations and the very greatest of God's blessings to you all.
    Praying for the best and healthiest birth of your little girl and safekeeping for her mama! I'm sure that you will take good care of them both :smile2:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

congratulations. :roll_eyes: now get married and be a good dad

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats to you both!!!

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Congrats on the new to be addition.

9. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Congradulations:smile2: . Your hands will be full now for the next, well, forever:eek:oooh: I've got two

10. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER. I thought I had my hands full, from what I hear, I am better off w/4 boys rather than 1 girl, lol. either way, there's nothin better than havin a little one call you "daddy". Best wishes with th new life.

11. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Congrats wishing you the best

12. Ahquabi_Master

State:
    WDM Iowa
    thats what I hear from everyone...nothing wrong with having my hands...full...forever...:0a14: lol. thanks!

13. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    congratulations brother.Prayers from southwest Missouri for a health happy little girl.

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Way to go!! Im expecting a girl as well in 7 weeks. Congratulations & tight lines.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats brother. Now, I must ask.

Student in High School or College?? Either way, you got your work cut out for ya. I wish you the best.

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congrats Marcus and i got one of each and the younger of the two is my daughter, who thinks her daddy is somthin special ,I think she is TOO.!!

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Best wishes to you three:smile2:

18. Ahquabi_Master

State:
    WDM Iowa
    yeah tea, it's college. i have a year and a half left before I start teaching. it'll be a rough time, but i'll manage. and she'll start eating fish real young ;)