Items Misplaced

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mickey, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    After looking for some misplaced library books I got to thinking about all the items we misplace in our house. Keys, tools, watches and etc. I purchased a new flat sinker mold and a few days later I had misplaced it. I know it's here but I don't know where. Lost a set of spark plugs before I got them installed. How about you.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i loos stuff too but i blame Tina lol

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Happens to me too but 99 times of a hundred it's my wife or kids fault lol

4. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    i never lose anything in my house, but cheyenne has lost darn near everything,even if i was the last one using the lost item

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I loose something everyday it seems only to find it another day when I am looking for something else.lol Sometimes I think I have ADD ah what was I saying...:confused2:

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i think i'd misplace my head sometimes if it wasn't glued on.

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I've been working on something and have set a screw or a tool down. I go to pick it up and It's nowhere to be found. I'm usually thinking that I've only been right here, where could it have went to..........

8. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    I misplace my keys about twice a day :smile2:

9. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I don't know how many times I've been working on something and get to looking for a certain tool or pencil and find it behind my ear or in my pocket:tounge_out:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    You're old Mic. What do ya expect? LOL!

11. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Knives, my belt, my shoes, pairs of socks, and sometimes, my ipod. I'm actually getting better about locating items though.

My grandpa is the world's worst. He's a workaholic anyway, but he's disorganized, self-employed, and hardly ever puts things where they belong, so all his tools, bills, and papers are everywhere around his house. Anything he can't locate is either borrowed, stolen, or misplaced by my grandma. Grandma has figured it out though; she just makes him move all of his own stuff now, so he's the only one to blame. :smile2:

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've never lost anything!
    My wife is always moving my stuff then I can't find it. :wink:

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Funny you should post this,In my home anything of MINE thats not put away by ME might get put away by my WIFE,and then its as good as gone for ever
    :sad2:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I may lose the occasional tool or something. However, my all time record is from back in my Navy days. I had the duty watch one night, requiring full dress uniform. When I got home that night, I undressed in the living room so as to not wake my wife. We got up the next morning, entire uniform, shoes an all, were gone. No sign of entry into the house. Besides, at the time we had a very aggressive watch dog who had a string of biting victims behind him. He never made a sound all night, so I find it hard to believe anyone broke into our home, much less to steal a uniform.
    Never found it!

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Kutter Ya must of taken your clothes off in the wrong house,LOL You old dog,God Bless Ya,J.D.

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I might add, there was no alcohol abused in that story, either.

17. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I always manage to find "misplaced" items immediately after I buy replacements, but if my wife would just leave things where I put them we wouldn't have a problem in the first place:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and happy hunting!!!:wink:

18. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Lost my ass in the stock market a couple of times. Never did find it either.

19. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Like the rest I often find lost items right after buying replacements,but it seems that more and more items disappear on a permanent basis,some odd stuff too,and the other day some tools were left on my work bench in my garage that I swear I've never owned or seen before in my life,maybe lost my mind and didn't realize it was missing.

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    BG not to old to cut the mustard. If I could find it.:smile2: