Itch2scratch's computer went crash

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Crispy Critter, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I talked to Ken on the phone this morning and He said His computer has crashed.He wanted Me to let folks know why He wouldn't be on here for a while.He said He was going to order another one but wasn't sure when He would get it.He said He guessed He would have to spend his time fishing now for a while.:006:I have an extra computer back at My house in town I'm not using since I spend all my time at my place at the lake.I was going to offer to let him use it but I wasn't sure He would take me up on it.I figure I will wait till tomorrow when He starts having BOC withdrawls then I will offer to let him use it.;) He might come closer to borrowing it that way.:D

2. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    Is he ordering another one simply because it crashed? Or is he due for a new computer upgrade?

3. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Tanner,I'm not sure of the details.I asked him what was wrong with it,I figured it might be easy to get going.He just said when He turned it on this morning it wouldn't start up or do anything.He didn't elaborate.I'll probably talk to him later or stop by,we might be able to start it in safe mode and go from there.I think I heard him say recently he upgraded with a memory stick so it might be an older computer and he just wants a new one.His memory stick might have worked loose or something simple like that but I just don't know the details yet.

4. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I hope withdrawl hasn't set in for Ken. Hope to see him back soon!:cross:

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I bet he's shaking and foaming at the mouth as we speak. LOL

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope he is back with us soon.

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I don't think I could do without my BOC, I would be shakin and havin fits, my wife would have to call the ambulance. LOL
    I have to have my daily fix of the BOC, I admit it, I'M ADDICTED...:eek: :dribble: :nosebleed: :sweat: :too_sad:

I hope he isn't off line for to long.

8. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    LOL!! It's easy to get addicted to this site for sure.The other morning I went to get online here and couldn't connect.I thought my modem had went out,Iwas on my way out to go to town and get one and noticed my grandson had pulled the phone line out of the jack.Before I joined the BOC I could have waited a couple days until I was in town to get one.

I tried to call Ken a little while ago to let him know I had an extra computer,I guess he was outside fishing.He just lives a couple minutes down the lake from me.I'm afraid if I can't get him back on here soon He might have all the fish caught in the lake before He gets a new computer.:eek:

9. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I used to be addicted to games on the web but when I was introduced to the BOC, I just forgot all about those games and now this is where I spend most of my computer time.
    I have to spend some time with my 18 month old daughter cause she DEMANDS my attention at night. lol
    Make sure and tell him not to catch all those fish in the lake and leave some for you. lol

10. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    delerium tremens, oh God help Ken. hes probably not seeing spiders . he's probably haveing visions of small fingerling size channels nibbeling at his punch bait. lol. tell Ken we miss his input.

11. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hey Al, ya know the BOC has an arcade, best of both worlds ;) ......

Hey Dee, get ol' Ken hooked back up, we miss him already.

12. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex

13. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    I talked to Itch last night,He had a good day fishing but He was walking the floor by last night having BOC withdrawls.lol!I offered to loan him a computer but He had already odered one and put a rush on the order.He said He should have it in a couple days and then He will get it setup and be back on ASAP.I hope so because if he don't I'll have to find another species to fish for as he will have us cleaned out on catfish.lol!He said tell everyone Hello and he misses being on here already.

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Itch2scratch's computer went crash !! Oh No what a shame now he wont be picking on me today..lol

Hey now is the time to get him back, lets call his house and tell his wife this is the computer shop and we will be sending over the new computer he bought this morning but we will need a check made out or a money order when we deliver it for $2100.00

then some one else call about 2 hour's later and say this is wal-mart calling we want to confirm his order on a new computer that will be delivered at 9:00AM tomorrow morning for $1250.00

Then in about two hours from that someone call from G3 Boats and confirm delivery on a new G3 boat to be delivered at 12 noon tomorrow , just making sure someone will be there to get it..

Do you think thats enough or should we go on ? LMAO :p

15. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Eric,

You sure are getting mighty cold hearted in your old age. But, it sounds like a plan!!! I'll make the G-3 boat call. Hehehehe

Mike

16. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Good idea DH! Dee whats his number! Actually I wish I would have known sooner. One of my skills is computer repair/upgrade and I probably had something around here that would have helped. I hope he's back soon! See ya on the water!

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just waiting on a number to call, we got the G-3 boat company and the computer company, I guess we could get JW to do Wal_mart deal since he is the door greeter there. :p

18. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    lol! If you get him in the doghouse at home he may have to come up here and camp out in my motorhome.D.H. if you would really like to call him and yank his chain PM me and I can fix you up with a #.lol!

19. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    I'm sure He would appreciate the offer,but I think He had done all the repairs/upgrade he wanted on this one.I think He said this one had lasted about 6 or 7 years so he probably got his $ worth out of it.I don't get that good of use out of one anyway,I think I'm on my 5th computer(although my 4th still works) in 10 years.lol!

20. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    DH I heard that ya knothead!...LOL....but I don't have a wife for ya to pull that one on me..LMAO....man, I am sufferin' bad from BOC withdrawls! I AM BACK TO PICK ON AGAIN DH(well almost), YEEEAAAAA!:p Thanks for everyones concern and offers, it was appreciated.:eek: This computer doesn't have the same jack my old one had to plug my digital camera into though...grrrrrrrr...have to figure that one out I guess.:rolleyes: MISSED ALL MY BOC BRO'S AND SIS'S...glad to finally be back!:)