It seems that winter has arrived.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Oct 13, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I love winter i always have. But i think i love to fish more. It seems like winter comes earlier and earlier every year and that the seasons skip that period where there are some moderate temps. I think this year im going to keep fishing through the winter and maybe even try out some ice fishing. Im also going to stock up on lots of fishing stuff some im ready to go out as soon as the ice thaws. It is supposed to go back up to 60 next week so maybe ill be able to find some bluegills and go out for a while. hopefully!!!:lol: Well anyways if its still nice where your at enjoy it while it lasts!

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    As long as its above freezing, ill be chasing cats, once the water starts to ice up i start getting ready for ice fishing.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Our winters down here in NE Oklahoma are pretty mild. We plan to bundle up and keep cattin' :smile2: I guess the white bass really bite hard in November, too.

Good luck to you both on your fishin adventures!

Carolyn

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I was told by Fishingbuddy4 that it was snow in Mo. this morning light but still snow

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    had a little frost on my windshield this morn, but it is 72 degrees now

6. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I think its around 49 degrees here. Im going fishing sunday and its supposed to be 51 so itll be a little warmer!

7. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    :big_smile_2: :waaaht: :beat_plaster: :beat_plaster: :beat_plaster: :beat_plaster: :cry: I HATE WINTER IF THE TEMPS NEVER WENT BELOW 70 I WOULD NOT CARE.BORN AND RAISED IN PA,BUT AS I GET OLDER I HATE THE COLD

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I'll go till end of Nov. then thats it for me. Gets to cold for these old bones.
    Bill

9. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    Its still pretty nice here in the peach state...
    But come rain, sleet, snow, fog, 40 mph winds and mustache-cicles...
    I'll be fishing....
    :boss: