It`s Official

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by calicatman, Apr 17, 2006.

1. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :) :cool: :p :) IT`S OFFICIAL MY BROTHA`S ,I JUST RECEIVED THE EMAIL "CATFISH SEASON IS NOW OPEN" TO ALL CAT HUNTERS GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON. I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE GOOD YEAR FOR ALL OF MY BROTHA`S OF THE BOC!

2. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    Wish you the same bro, I just caught a pair of nice flatties on saturday. going again Thursday night. I'm pumped!!

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    right back at ya, good luck Joe

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glad to see ya back!

Be sure and share your pictures this year :big_smile:

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

I'm scared, very scared!!!

6. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    Yes Now we can catch the new State Record or world Record :)

7. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    CATFISH CAMMANDO, CALICATMAN WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS FOR THE CREATION OF CATMANS FISHING SOCIETY(BOC).I NEVER KNEW OF IT`S EXSISTANCE UNTIL MY COMPUTER WAS UP IN RUNNING.I WAS TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT BASSMASTERS N` SO FORTH. I USED TO ALWAYS THINK TO MYSELF.OK THAT`S GREAT FOR THEM,BUT WHAT ABOUT US CAT-FISHERMEN.WELL I`M GLAD TO KNOW WE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN,AND WE`RE OUT IN FULL FORCE.THANK YOU CATFISH CAMMANDO I`LL BE SURE TO SEND IN MY CATCHES FOR THIS YEAR TO THE BOC.I`M PROUD TO BE APART OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CATFISHERMAN .THANK YOU!

8. pescador

pescador New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im pumped for this year good luck guys and may the best man catch the biggest fish.

9. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Catfish seasons years round down here guys. lOl, nevertheless I wish everyone success in their adventures forecoming. Flathead adventures will kick into full gear for me this coming June. Look forward to it. Big blue hunts in the fall and winter. Just ordered me some supplies from the CC to get into preparation.

10. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Tourist season is open is Arkansas too. You all come down and take a few back with you. :big_smile:

11. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    It never stops here we've fished the whole year thru myself and daystarchis.

BUT i do wish we had more variety and bigger fish like blues and flatheads here, i'm going to check into that with a biologist I know.

Good fishing everyone.