It rained a bit. LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 21, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And then it rained some more! And then it started to pour! LOL! But. we stayed out there. I knew the rain and cooler temps was gonna have a positive effect on the river and creeks. Sure enough. The water temp had dropped a good 12 degrees. It triggered a feedin frenzy. # 2 son and I hit the water at 6am in a lite rain. Air temp was a cumfy 59 degrees. The temps have been runnin like this for the past three days along with the rain. I knew if we gutted it out it would be worth the wet behind. LOL! Sure enough. We were on the water for ten minutes anchored just up from a good 25 foot hole with lots of cover and depth changes to it on an in comein tide. And bingo. Got the one in the pic. Most of todays catches were of that size. Only got the one pic cause I wasn't takein out a $300 camera in a down pour. LOL! Rods were bendin and clickers talkin. LOL! #2 haden't been out with me since April and he had a ball. The worst part of the day was tryin to get a smoke lit. LOL! Could'nt even enjoy one of my samiches it was rainin so hard. Had good raingear on and still got wet. Wet to the point where ya didn't care or feel it. LOL! Todays bait was liver and fresh caught croaker, the heads! LOL! Gonna get out again this week and take good advantage of this cooler wet weather. Hopefully it will go down to 40 degrees and keep rainin. LOL! Heres the pic.

Attached Files:

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a soggy but fun day on the water. Congratulations BG.

3. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Rain? I may have to look that word up.:wink:

congrats

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice fish, Big George.

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Just what we needed around here. Enough already lol. :wink:

6. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Hey who is that in the picture with the nice fish?

He looks like an upstanding, nice fella......

I sure hope it rains here and cools down soon!

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nice fish, How about a pic of RAIN, forgot what it was this year:wink::tounge_out:

8. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    NICE!!!! Always good to read your reports BG ...Sounds like you had a heck of day...

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Big George! Hardcore and diehard, a true Catman! :cool2:

10. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    You really are a true fisherman. When Gregory get all well I hope yall have a great on the Delaware.:eek:h:

11. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    Nice fish.I would like to catch some that size.