It most be stopped

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Mar 5, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    As a lot of you know sometimes I get on a kick about somethings well here I go again
    The otherday my daughter was in a website showing some of the victims of child abuse if the pictures don't make you mad and want o cry all at once then you do not have a heart
    Then today I heard on the Radio about a number you can call if you suspect abuse and they will check it out I know that some of you are thinking if you are wrong then some will be put thru the wringer for no reason but what if you are right and don't call

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Their is another type of abuse recognised today. That is Senior Abuse. Growing at a rapid pace. I agree you need to make the call if your strongly suspect abuse. Thanks.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Mickey you are so right I am sorry to have left it and spouse abuse out was not intentional believe me

4. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ALL ABUSE should be stopped.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You are totally right. It must make some people feel really big to abuse children, their wives, and the elderly. I hate that it happens, but I would love to catch one of these animals in the act...if ya know what I mean. I also think heftier laws are in order for child abuse. It's way too common. Those on a power trip, or have anger management issues need to feel what it's like to be totally powerless, and helpless, and preyed upon by their peers in prison.

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    My dad had a heart attack and six months later he had a few problems and on the paperwork they asked if he had been abused. I've never heard of such, but the nurse verified and said that it was a growing problem. Good point