it is sooo hot...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by gottagetabigun, Aug 1, 2008.

1. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i seen a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking!!!

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i seen that to the cat finely stoped and begged the dog to put him out of his missery:crazy:

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    i hear y'all man i can't stand the heat . but i feel for y'all it's probably not as hot here as over there ...

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I seen that same dog and cat? But they where walking backward's trying to catch some back wind lmao:eek:oooh:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    The cat pooted and the dog thanked the cat for the tail wind. :crazy::smile2:

6. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    it's so hot that me and my boss about kick eachothers ass everyday and then realize we both have so much sweat on up we'd probably just worm around sliding on the ground , damn this oklahoma heat

7. gottagetabigun

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    now thats funny. your a natural. lol!

8. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    You think it's bad here in Oklahoma? We could be a few hundred miles south, closer to HELL. Oh... I meant Texiz... same difference:smile2:

9. gottagetabigun

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    joking aside my wife said to me one day, if it is this hot here can you imagine how hot it is in in HELL? separation from GOD? i'm sure oklahomas hell isn't as big. because everything is bigger in "TEXAS".

10. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its hotter than a snakes belly in a wagon rut, but keep hydrated wear a 5" brimmed hat and keep on drifting. The cats are hungry. I hear their little voices telling me" Feed me,feed me" OR MAYBE I have been out in the sun toooooooo much.
    catman george:smile2:

11. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    man its so hot here the other evening we were sitting out under the shade trees drinking some ice cold lemonade, well we were sitting and talking i heard something rattling out in the driveway, i got up out of my lawn chair and looked , well it was a fox squirrel dragging a tin cup begging for water!

12. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    It's so hot & dry down here in SW Oklahoma that we have been catching channel cats with ticks!!! Heck, I caught a 5 pound flatty the other day that didn't even know how to swim yet.:confused2:

13. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    It so hot that I saw a tree beg a dog not to use the fire hydrant......

14. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    It is so hot here, went out and milked the cow and got powdered milk, had to add my own water.

My garden hasnt seen water in so long we have to add water to our melons.

15. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Seriously, if only for a moment, water temps are so high, if I'm gonna keep a fish, I gut him immediately and put him on ice.

16. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I went to check out the Cimmaron River up by Coyle, Ok. and found this car setting by the road. It's so hot up there I guess this ol boy was willin' to do anything for a cold one.

Attached Files: