Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know some think the covid is government BS and others know it may be true, A few weeks ago my friend and coworker passed from covid complications. just found out his wife is now sick, don't know if it is covid, While in the hospital he called me pleading me never to take off my mask. Now this is a guy who thought the mask and shots was bs, Company mandate made us were masks and get vaccinated. He did get fully vaccinated and wore a mask while working in buildings, but he still got covid, For three weeks he was in the hospital. Hearing how it affected him no one would want to suffer like he did, The stories of how it takes your ability to breath is true, it also affects other parts of your body as well. He ended up on a ventilator and shortly after he passed, his body shut down. Just think while laying there knowing your going to die and not able to do anything about it, what goes though you mind? I'm telling this story to let you know covid and the variants are real, if you believe or not. take precautions. better side on caution than be laying there knowing you may never come out of it, or be the same if you do. I read facts that most times most people who kick the virus have after affects and are never back to 100%.
I am sorry for your loss but even with the inflated numbers the current CDC numbers COVID only has a 1.36% death rate.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts