Is your wife mad about you going fishing all the time?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by lookinfurabiggun, Sep 19, 2005.

1. lookinfurabiggun

lookinfurabiggun New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Guys It seems that I have found the perfect solution to the ticked off wife problems we all have at one time or another. How many times has you're wife been mad about you going out fishing? Mine gets that way quite a bit. If you have a computer all the problems are solved. I recently downloaded a trial of a great game where you can catch catfish, and pretty much any other fish you want to catch. You can PM me for details on where the game can be gotten.
    I recommend downloading the trial version of this game to see if you like it. If you do I think you can buy it for like 10, or 20 dollars. I thought it was the best game ever, but it is free to try, so if you get a chance try it. The trial is the full version of the game, but you can only play 60 min. I am in the process of trying out all of the fishing games, so I will post the results.

(THis post is not for advertizing purposes, but if it violates the rules I apologize, I am kinda new to the sight, but I dont think it is against the rules. If it is please let me know.)

2. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

Are you trying to tell us that you set at home playing a fishing game on your
    computer instead of going fishing?
    CAPT.KIRK :confused:

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    The wife in my house doesn't mind fishing at all...in fact she really likes it, and encourages her husband to go as often as he wants. :craf-big:

4. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Yeah my wife used to not like me going fishin', but now that we are divorced, well she don't mind at all.. :)

-Brian

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    We have 2 boys, 6 and 3, and as long as I take at least one of them with me, no problem. Since I am probably the most aggravating of the 3 people she lives with, having 2 of us out of her hair most of the weekend is good. I'd probably have a harder time STAYING home lol

6. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    The only time i get in trouble with fishing, is when we don't go. Then Momma gets real angry!
    OOOPS! sorry I just don't know whats it's like to have a wife that doesn't fish.
    :eek:

7. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    My wife is not only with me 90% of the time on the water, she's normally more excited to be there than I am. To her, seeing so much as a carp is a fresh breath of air. Growing up in Ukriane till the wall fell when she was 14, she knows what poverty and waiting in lines for so much as a gallon of milk is like- and so a 35 inch Northern Pike or a big walleye or channel cat is not just a show-of-sport, it is a potential dividing line between a "have" and a "have-not". Now here in the usa (and actually since long before meeting me) she's out of poverty, but still respects the bounds that poverty has on a person. She wont fault a man for keeping a fish for food.

Since I am a near-always CPR guy with most fish and a permanent CPR guy with flatties, she is happy to take the pics for me... and she stacks em up and sends them all to her grandfather back home to show how great the fishing is over here. He thinks I am an amazing fisherman... primarily cause what little I catch in a year is incomprihensible to the average guy there... its all too fished out- everyone is poor so they fish.

I gave a fellow from her home town a cabela's hat, collapseable rod combo, and tackle box with a dozen hooks, 3 rapalas, 2 daredeviles and a mepps piker kit. He literally cried and hugged me! A 50 year old man! Since then Ive sent 3 full tackle boxes to families there. That stuff just doesnt exist.... there still isnt any money there.

My wife is half of what I am. Half of who I am. If she didnt approve of the sport I call my favorite, I'd be too unequally yoked to be a happy man. I feel bad for you fellas that live under that. I fish for my smile... and even a bluegill can produce that in abundance.

She catches em right next to me and cooks them as well as I do. Now if I could only get her as excited about cleaning them, Id hit the "trifecta of marital bliss". hahahahhaaha

Sal

8. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Zach, playing fishing games on a computer is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being out there. If your wife is giving you trouble dump her and run!!! Just kiddin Amber :eek: but seriously ease up on the guy.

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    by the time your 40 she wont care what you do. then you got it made....... ;)

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well mine bought me rapala pro fishing for x-mas last year. i only played it in the winter though. i have this problem sometimes but ususlly only when i go 5-6 days a week.

11. Tee

Tee New Member

State:
    TN
    bout the only time Kat says anything is when she can't go with me..........

12. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I won't mention any names, but when you live in Kentucky and drive over the river to Indiana to put your boat in so you, your friend, and your son, Ryan can fish, and you forget your fish finder, so you call your wife to bring it, because your friends wife told him to F/O, I ain't bringing it. Then your wife Pam has a right to be super PO'd.

I'd better quit before I give out too many details and you guess who this dummy is. :p

13. catfish_ken

catfish_ken New Member

State:
    Belton,SC
    I ask my wife two weeks ago if I could go fishing and boy did she get mad! She got mad because I ask her. She don't fish but told me to fish all I wanted as long as I wasn't with another woman she didn't mind at all. Cool wife hu guys?

14. catfish_ken

catfish_ken New Member

State:
    Belton,SC
    A bad day fishing is better than any day at work.

15. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    The wife in my house doesn't mind fishing at all...in fact she really likes it, and encourages her husband to go as often as he wants. :craf-big:

LOL sounds like when the cats away the mice will play!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

J/K your ol man is one of the lucky ones.

actually my wife doesn't mind me going fishing so much.
    its the worms and junk associated with fishing adorning all the spare
    areas of the laundry and back unfinished room.

actually the (unfinished room) is starting to be mentioned with more concern
    she says this winter it will be the project of most importance .
    i agree :eek:

16. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i have been with my wife over ten years,she knows it dont do any good. i always asked if she would rather me go to the bar.

17. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    My fiance tells me to go fishing. She knows If I want to go and she doesnt let me, I get very cranky. I guess I've got a keeper! :wub:

18. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    LOL Darryl,

I'm the one who always makes the plans to go. He and I go together half the time, and the other half me and my son or me and the dog go together. :) Of course, I like night fishing, but my son always falls asleep, and my hubby get's up for work 4:30, so usually it's me and the dog that do that. :sad:

19. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    enough about the wifes lettin yall fish.............when are u guys gonna post some sexy pics of ur wifes??? i would love to see them all, lmao........just kidden, unless u were really gonna do it......

20. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    well ok i cant see how this will hurt.
    just please dont try to steal her from me

she means the world to me and shes talented too
    she can eat an apple through a picket fence

she also gathers worms for me before each outing