Is Tony Stewart the biggest whiner in NASCAR?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by s_man, May 27, 2009.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Two time champion, hard as nails racer, that never pulls over for anybody, thinks that if he's behind you, you should just pull over and stop so he can get by. If you refuse, don't pray for rain lol, cause he'll come over to your car and tell you how stupid you were for thinking you could beat him. What a whiny B---H!

Last time I checked they pay these guys to stay IN FRONT of all the other guys they can. This is big time racing, you have to earn every spot you have, if you haven't figured that out by now, or are just so childish that you throw a fit when you don't get your way, maybe its time to retire to Eldora, lol. At least there Tony could refuse entry to anyone who races him hard. Might even put up a winning streak lol.

Congrats to David on winning the race.

And to Tony, I give the universal 3 finger salute!

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Tony is a great driver, but he is a big crybaby if he does not get his way.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nah, Gordon or K. Bush holds that title...:crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:
    I don't blame Tony, a slow car holding back half the field thats going nowhere...I'd done the same thing. Get outta the way or i'll move you outta the way!:roll_eyes::smile2:
    Congrats to Reutimann's crew chief, he won that race. If rain hadn't stopped it he'd been 20 something place...:eek:oooh: All the other drivers that pitted had the same opportunity to stay out but they points raced.

Tony cracked me up..."Billy Bad Butt":smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Which K. Bush you talking about? LOL

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I'm only poking a little fun because Tony always calls everyone a whiner, but cannot see that he is one of the worst. lol Billy bad butt shoulda clocked him.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2: Woops, the biggest cry baby of them all...Kyle 'Powdy' Bush!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:
    Just kidding about Gordon S-Man,,,I had to throw that in there...:big_smile:
    You're right about Tony, he does whine if he doesn't get his way but Ky. B. throws even bigger fits. I have to say he's the worst I've ever saw...:eek:oooh::crazy:

7. Tat2demon

Tat2demon New Member

State:
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    I would love to see that. Not specifically against Stewart but to see any crew member knock a driver cold on TV would be hilarious.

8. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I dont Tony was doing anything wrong. "Billy Bad Butt "didnt have a dog in the race,and should have stayed away from them.They werent going to get in a fight or anything.Tony called Reutiman befor he got to the winners lane and gave him a WTG.
    smokey

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

That's only because he realized he had been a total ass on national television and if he called in his congrats, the reporters would let us all know he really supported Dave. And it was all just a big misunderstanding.

What a crock!

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Good grief Skip! Talk about whinin'. :wink:

I think you're just irritated YOUR driver didn't win and takin' that out on Smoke; I thought the "Billy Bad Butt" interview was funny. :big_smile:

11. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    you know, i was even alittle aggravated on how this thang ended. start stop start stop start stop with rain in between. then a matter of staying out or coming in: I am a stewart fan, but jimmy had that race.

12. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Im a big stewart fan but i cant really comment cause to be honest i didnt finish watching it.I got so sick and tired of the starting and stopping for rain every other lap i was like screw this ill find out who won tommarow lol,and i turned the tv.

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    As for Stewart, I believe its this power struggle thing that he wants to be the voice of the Nascar drivers. But Jeff Burton repectfully holds that position in my opinion.