Is This Winter Or What

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by hear_kitty, Dec 17, 2006.

1. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Where is the snow and ice?

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Don`t know but hope it don`t come our way:big_smile:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ive been asking the same question, were usually ice fishing by now. Its been about fifteen degrees above normal for the whole month of december.

4. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    ive been thinking the same thing. its been in the upper 50's low 60's here for the last week or 2. not that i dont like it but its gotta snow for christmas!

5. CatHound

CatHound New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Right now it's snowing here. It's been snowing since Saturday with a nice serving of lake effect to sweeten the deal. Temps are currently in the 20's. Most of the lakes are frozen and lot's of them have fishable ice, of which I have taken some advantage of. YeeeHaw !

We are just to the west of you all, so, maybe it'll be comming your way soon.

6. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    My fault!

Sorry, Don. Them old socks kept piling up around my recliner and after a while they spilled out into the yard. Now I done gone and insulated the entire USA with my lack of picking up after myself.

Ya may be noticing a smell when the sun comes back in the spring. Just spray a lil Febreeze on it and it'll go away.

Dang sock fairies are on strike again... the lil bass turds!

-Sal

7. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Might need you to send me snow for xmas it was 54 here yesterday

8. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    I new it was your falt! know wonder the sock fairie keeps going on strike with that kind of biohazard! have to call in hasmat to clean this up i noticed a glow in the sky over to the south west! Something got to be done!!!

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We live in NW Missouri and and it's been in the 40"s but for the most part it's been 60 to 65 degree's whew we!!! We had fans running,cause I figured by mid November we'd be havin cold weather,so I had all our windows sealed over with that plastic that you tape on the inside and then use a blowdryer to seal it.Let me tell ya!! It works,but in temps of 60 to 65 degree's I will promise you when you come inside you will do some sweatin.:sweat:

10. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Its all sal's falt his sock fairie on strike for better wages

11. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    You can't beat overcast skies, 80% humidity, and the temps hanging around 70 degrees.....thats south Louisiana for ya...:angry: Hopefully we'll get some cool fronts in and get it back how it was in AUTUMN!