Is this weekend at Tar still on?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by sigmanusportsman, Oct 1, 2008.

1. sigmanusportsman

sigmanusportsman New Member

State:
    Texas (living in AR)
    I am able to get off Friday night and don't have to be back till 5:30pm. I was hoping to get a lot of fishing, little drinking, and some fun in before having to get back to reality...

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    it better be im catching bait and getting ready.ill be leaving out friday at 12 should be at camp grounds by 3.

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Jeff - YES!!! IT is still on and can't get here fast enough! Come on down and join us for some fishing! And welcome to the BOC! What part of Arkansas are you living in?

4. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well it better still be on. i took a personnel holliday for sat and sunday.should be there sat in the am sometime

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That last post by Angelkitty was actually me posting! So, I will say it again - It is still on and I am ready for it. Maybe Jerry Trew, that will be down there Thursday will have all them Gar caught , gators and snakes ran off, mosquitoes killed , lots of bait caught, and have the fort held down pretty good by the time the rest of us get down there on Friday. And as usual, I will probably be helping to bring up the rear, as i will not be able to get down there until about 6 - 6:30 friday evening! Wish I could take Friday off, but finances will not allow it, and I am out of Vacation Time!!!:big_smile::tounge_out:

6. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    well ladies and gentlmen i hope you all have a good time and catch alot of fish. i hope to get some good fishing reports. well thats all for now hope to see you soon

7. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Same here Chris, have to work:angry: but do want some fishing reports. Sure wish I could be there though. Have to take a rain check. Ya'll have fun:big_smile:

8. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well chris and towny , im definatly going to take you to up on that rain check. I say we need a good all nighter out on the river and some slackwater fishing

9. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Sounds like a good idea Robert on the all-nighter in the river and slackwater. Chris and I can show u some good spots on the river and backwaters off the river from behind the arsenal all the way down to Lock 3 and some parts of little Bayou Meto you can get to from the river. But you'll have to get your warm clothes and take a trip to Tri-County for some jugging and yo-yoing and trotlining. Sounds like a plan to me