Is there something wrong with the App?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Support' started by flyfishingnut, Jun 16, 2017.

1. flyfishingnut

flyfishingnut New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'm on IOS, and the app has stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still can't access the forums through the app. Anybody else having this issue? Any suggestions on a fix?

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt

3. BBK

BBK Member

State:
    Iowa
    Working great on tapatalk app for me, i like it better than the catfish1 app

4. twaskom

twaskom Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Name:
    Tom
    I would guess that is because you are on an Android BBK. I think they are still working on the IOS or Apple version. It should be ready soon.

I have used the regular version and thought it was really good. The Tapatalk version will have to be pretty good to be better.

5. BBK

BBK Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am on ios. The catfish1 app was always buggy and laggy, which is why i never posted on here.. most days i could only read maybe 2 threads before it would lock up. Website never worked for me on chrome, always said facebook error for some reason.

So glad when I saw this forum was on tapatalk

6. twaskom

twaskom Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Name:
    Tom
    That was probably true BBK but now the forum has a completely new program so Hopefully it will work much better for everyone. I am most often on a MacBookPro but when on my iPhone, it has worked very well for me.