Is There Anywhere Else?

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Cattoo, May 19, 2006.

1. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    this is the third week in the row i have fished cannelton dam and the third great day fishing! the river was rising and there were logs all over the surface of the water from where they cleaned a few gates out. it was pretty rough fishing but i stuck with it. wound up only catching four blues. the biggest was 24.5 and i also had a 15.4. bait was hard to come by this morning but i did manage to catch a few skips. i brought some frozen just in case. i was getting low on bait so i packed it up earlier than usual and moved from the rocks over to the sandbar. thats when the action really picked up! i wound up catching 12 channels, 10 drum and a carp. none of the channels were very big (around 3 pounds was the biggest) but they sure were fun! i was using lighter tackle and 15 pound test and i had a ball! i only got one on skip jack and all the rest on green worms, the magic bait. nothin i ever have seen to beat those smelly little critters in muddy water. i didnt keep anything today. heck my freezer is so full i dont think i can squeeze another fillet in it! man i wish i could get back over there right now! oh well, i guess i will have to wait til next week. gotta take the wife and kids to holiday world tomorrow. bad thing about that is, we have to cross right over the ohio river to get there. hope i don't jump off the bridge or somethin. hahahaha! anyway here is a pick of my big fish of the day. i had one of the 15 but for some reason it didnt turn out.

Attached Files:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    WTG, Keith!!!
    Sure wish I could get into them like that right now! Work is holding me back at the moment. Keep up the good work.

3. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    j.w., please dont use that kind of language around me. i just cannot stand hearing the "w" word. especially on a friday evening. :big_smile:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Work, Work, Work, Work, Work, Work, LMAO!!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

5. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! My Ears!!!!!!!!!

6. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    I mean my eyes!!!!!!!!

7. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Nice fish seems like you had a great day! Except for the camera lol

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    What a great fish! You guys kill me...I'd give anything to catch something like that,JUST ONCE!! Way to Go!