Is there anything like this

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catfishing is fun, Aug 4, 2006.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    is there a magazine i could subscribe to that is all about catfishing, that would have like dream trip articles and product reviews, u know that stuff

2. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Catfish Insider - By In-Fisherman

3. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well I personally don't know of any but you could start one! Probably sell alot of em' too from the looks of things! I'd get em'! :big_smile:

4. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana

Just like Jay said....but let me know where to subscribe if you start one! It is slim pickins out there in OUR WORLD.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Marshall brother, what are you going to find in a magazine that you cant find right here on the BOC? Welcome to the board

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

A.C.A.T.S catfish now magizine

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    ACATS puts out an excellent magazine. You can join ACATS and the magazine comes with it for $25 a year. The BOC has a link that you can subscribe to just the magazine. I cant remember the price or how to get to the link but someone on here should be able to help or e-mail SIS and she should be able to help.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Walter, at one time I would haved agreed with you on this..I have not read any actual good catfishing info on here in a while:sad2:

9. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i signed up for the a.c.a.t.s magazine and catfish insider......i also have books about catfishing tips!

10. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Look to the right on this page Catfish Now is a sponsor. Click on the mag and it will tell you .

11. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    The best one i've seen recently is the ACATS magazine "Catfish Now"... its a monthly with great articles... Catfish Insider used to be really good 4 issues a year or so... maybe it was 6 i don't remember.. anyway that stopped and they only have one issue a year now... :-( Infisherman regularly has one article on catfishing in their mag too but its hit or miss for what you want to learn about...

NAFC's mag just had their catfish issue for the year... it was about 10 pages out of the whole thing and was good but not great info... It definitely was a help though for a bunch of people i know.

12. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    You are at the most informed place about catfishing their is. Welcome aboard, go to the library alot of info.