is there anybody out there

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by katcatchingfool, Sep 17, 2006.

1. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    who didnt go to the national gathering i now i would of went but we had my mother inlaws 50th birthday party today i sure hope everyone had a safe trip down there and are catching lots of fish

2. Prospector

Prospector New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I am here, but have been called a "jackass" by one of the highstanding members, so it doesnt matter much whether I'm here or not!!

3. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa

Well sir that there is just not right. not everyone is like that, and not everyone went to the gathering. I didn't go

4. Bubbafish

Bubbafish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    i didnt go although i did just join the brotherhood but would have loved to go to learn from all the veteran fishermen.

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I wish I could have gone but a little strapped right now! Maybe next year!

6. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Anyone who would call someone a jackass is not highstanding.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i wanted to but it was just too far for a 16 year old to go... maybe if there will be one closer to nebraska next year..

8. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    would loved to went and met all the brothers ,but wife was in hospital with a pretty serious back surgery and that definatly was the priority at the time

9. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Didn't get to go either, I sure hope they all had a great time. Was that Highstanding member horsing around when he called you Jackass? You didnt break the tip off of one of his catfish poles did you? I will be planning for next year though. Hope to see all of you there.

10. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I wanted to go, but I used up all my vacation with my kids. Im planning on it next year, and I would love to see one closer to Nebraska as well, or split the cost of going with someone else.