Is there any real work at home programs lol.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Aug 19, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    How many people have been scammed with a money making thing? i know i have but most of the time i get my money back but i have lost about $50. Also does anyone know of any real legitamate work at home programs that actually work I am in highschool and am looking for a way to make a few extra dollars to take my girlfriend out sometimes but dont really have time for a job like dishwashing with football and school.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey James i have one that I assenble wire harnesses for Min kota trolling moters. If I hustle I can make about 200 a week in my spare time mostly in winter just dont devote the time in summer

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

From what I have read and heard from Clark Howard almost all of thoses are scams in one form are another. I think his web site may list a few though.

www.clarkhoward.com

Now that I think about it I think that was more geared for the mystery shoppers though. Good luck

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    The only profitable "work from home" business I know of is only legal in Nevada.

ROTFL

Nah... I make classic car parts in my spare time. I even made a portable station so I can take it bank fishing, on the boat, or sit in my lazy boy and watch TV and make these things at the same time. And Im the only one around who can lug it wherever I go- the station is over 200 lbs. I can clear an extra 30 per hour watching my Detroit Lions lose, my Red Wings wun, or watching Tred Barta try and fit his ego into the television screen, or watching the tips of my rods from my bankside lawn chair.

The thing is... you have to invent a little and you have to invest a lot before you make any profit.

Find your niche and you have a second income.

:smile2:

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    If I were your age.... EBAY! garage sales, estate sales, collectibles.... 1 man's junk is another mans treasure.

6. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
  7. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Get married, you'll work at home the rest of your life.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Truer words were never spoken, LMAO!!!

9. Lynne

Lynne New Member

State:
    Klondike, TX
    Bill,

You got that right....

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    true but I think the key word was profitable

11. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    lol yea i gotta make some money somehow ebay wants a credit card which i dont have lol they said u have to have it to start selling.

12. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    James, my daughter's got the same problem. She wants to earn some extra cash, but her schedule is tight with school and football(and a boyfriend:roll_eyes: ). We live in a small town, so she's limited.

13. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    if you find one that really works let me know , id much rather save gas and stay at home .

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Bills Right ! I've Hired on Three Times now and i'ts been Very profitable for the EX Wifes. LOL. J.D.
    :beat_brick: :beat_brick: :beat_brick: