Is There A Way To.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by T-Bone, Oct 29, 2005.

1. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Is there a way to save your favorite post / thread ? I have found some great info on the BOC and would like to save my favorites, so I can go stright to them when I need them for reference. Maybe there is a way to save to a folder on the site ? Or do I need to save them in my documents on my computer ?
    Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, you can go to the navagation bar, and click on thread tools and go to subscribe to thread. That should get you in the ball park of what you are wanting to do. It should always be there until you take it out. You will be able to find it by going to User Cp and once there click on subscribed threads and there it is. I hope this helps!!!

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, you can go to the navagation bar, and click on "thread tools" and go to "subscribe to thread". That should get you in the ball park of what you are wanting to do. It should always be there until you take it out. You will be able to find it by going to "User Cp" and once there click on "subscribed threads" and there it is. I hope this helps!!!

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSS!!!! that was twice I said that!!!!! SORRY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    JW thats a sign of old age sneakin up on ya there big guy.
    You know, forgetting things. Must have sniffed too much fertilizer or something!
    :p

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I just click on favorites at the top,then click "add" under options

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And all this time I thought ya smoked the stuff. LOL! Good info.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    :eek: Who Me :eek: !!!!!!
    I did a lot of crazy stuff decades ago, I just can't remember how to go about it anymore, LMAO!!!!

9. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

Ringo sang,
    No No No I don't smoke anymore, I'm tired of wakin' up on the floor. No thank you please it only makes me sneeze and then it makes it hard to find the door. HEY!

10. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    T-Bone you can just click ctrl+D that bookmarks pages. Like JW said twice you can subscribe to it. You can always print it out. Does this help?

11. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks guys. Now I know how to save all ya'lls great post. I knew there must be a way, just to dumb to think of it on my own. I do good, to just get the puter up and going each time.

What a great place the BOC is ! I'm learning so much here. Now all I got to do is find the time and money to put this info to use.