is the MONSTER going global

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well we got our first order out of the country last week, now granted it was to canada, but it was my first out of country order! today we took another order from out of the country, Germany! is it a fluke, or is the MONSTER going global!

thanks for the support everyone!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Milestone acheivement! congrats Steve, this speaks very highly of your product and I am sure more international orders will be on the way

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Congradulations, When i get my boat which hopefully will be in less than a year and 2 months since i will be 16...Monsters will be on the sides!!!i tried them once with my friends dads baot and they are amazing!!!you have a great product!!!

4. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    How many languages can you say Monster in? Sounds like Monster mania is coming to a country near you. Nice !

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Going World Wide ! Congrats Steve :cool2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Steve. When you produce a quality product like the Monsters, they will sell themselves. And there will be no boundaries to limit them. Global for sure.

7. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    congrats steve...... good things ahead for you!!!!

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Going global, Is what heappens when you make the Best! Thanks and Congrats Steve.

9. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    We're going to start seeing your holders on fishing tv shows across the globe! :smile2:

10. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    great steve!!!!!!!!!!

11. Camo Fish

Camo Fish New Member

State:
    United States
    Yeah, I looked it up, along with these: Spanish for Monster is Mounstro, French for Monster is Mounstre, German for Monster is Monstrum, Chinese for Monster is guaiwu , Russian for monster is be3 nepeBoAa. That's cool Steve! Glad to be a part of the Mounstro Profesional Personal (Monster Pro Staff translated in Spanish).

12. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the comment guys! i hope its just a sign of good things to come! look out 2010!

13. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    these rod holders are the best. Im glad you hit a new country and continent

14. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just don't forget you roots when you're a bazillionaire whoopin' it up with Bill Gates and Donald Trump buddy!

15. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: This is awesome news SteveO. This really says a lot about the Mosters. Keep up the great work and watch out 2010 cause it's going to be a catfish craze year!!!!!!:wink:

16. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    The MONSTER'S worked great this weekend fishing the Hill's Landing tournament at Santee Cooper. Our biggest fish was a 43.3 lb. blue caught drifting and I didn't have to worry about the rod going anywhere. Day 1 total weight was 120 lbs. and day 2 total was only 53.3 lbs. Day 2 bite was fish snatching the rod down and turning loose before you could get the rod. Fish were dropping the bait and nothing I could do to change it.

17. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Congrats on getting the Scheusal < (monster) into germany