Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Is the ECONOMY still that bad ?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Mrs Okie 
#1 ·
I have been keeping my eyes peeled to Craigs List( Boat Section )

And there seems to be some great deals out there now.

It seems as though you can get a lot of boat for under 3 grand.

Now I only paid $2,500 for mine and dropped about $1,200 in it. And now pleased with it. But here latley Im seeing some real real good deals.

Debating on gettin rid of mine and upsizing a little. But with the deals out there right now I believe I would be lucky to get $2,500 back from it.:confused2:

#4 ·
I just bought a 18 foot flat bottom 6 ft. wide with trailer last friday that was on craigslist for 475.00 I paid 425.00 I am in the process of stripping the paint from it now
Wow! Sweet deal!

#7 ·
Alight out with it Willieman, what ya buying? :smile2: I know ya aint givin up fishing!!!
Three new bank poles, A comfortable lawn chair, A lantern, And some spray paint to permanently mark my bank spots. Im giving up on fishing FROM THAT BOAT....

This boating stuff is for the birds and I can’t fly....lmao Let alone find a freakin fish.. Im starting to think that boat is bad luck.. I shouldnt say that til after i sell it huh???:eek:oooh: But the more i think about it, Every boat i been on this yr i caught fish...I get in mine and cant get a nibble.. WHAT GIVES??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.