Is the drive to the water more fun??

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Dec 18, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Something me and a buddy of mine always joke about, but most times on the way the water, we end up acting like complete fools for no apaprent reason. It was always kind of a joke that if we had those dashboard cams, MTV or someone would pick it up as a reality show in a second. Anyone else have the same experience. Like Robin calling me this weekend telling me they left a certain "calling card" at every gas station on the way down south. Is it the anticipation of a great day, and just the excitment of heading to the water that makes everyone act like they have been inhaling laughing gas for that past 45 minutes???Come on guys cant be just me.........The rides to the water are usually some of the best times relating to fishing..:eek:oooh:

2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    for me i think it is just getting out for hopefully some peace and quiet and hopefully a fish or two.

makes me all giddy sometimes

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    alot of times the preperation, and anticapation of the trip is more fun than the fishing, especially if ya get skunked.:big_smile:

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    yea and the ride there is always better then the ride home especially if ya get skunked :confused2:

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Yea that happens to me to often:roll_eyes:

6. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I always get anxious and antsy on the way to fish for Flatties.Some times I wanna get there so bad It feels like I'm gonna have a panic attack.Its like a race with myself to set everything up so I can relax.........Phewwww
    Stressin:embarassed:

7. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Catfish are gonna give me a heart palpatation:eek:oooh: