Is Rivrbunny still kicking?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by AwShucks, Jun 5, 2006.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I personally enjoy her threads about Kaw and the Arkansas up around Ponca. Haven't seen her post in weeks now. She was at one point scheduled for the gathering but guess she had to cancel (as a lot had to do). Well, just curious.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I'm curious too. Haven't heard from her in a while.

3. rivrbunny

rivrbunny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I am still here just river ratting and enjoying the outdoors! Lots going on at home and work too. Still viewing the posts seeing what is going on where. The rivers down so I'm there every chance I get - someday I'm gonna have my own river land - then I'll have fish stories everyday to tell!
    Until then I have great friends that let me go airboating with them and share their land. That river is so pretty it just takes my breath away.

Attached Files:

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Misty, what happened to you coming to Keystone????

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Misty,
    Sorry you missed this gathering. It was the best one yet!
    Put June 1,2,3 of 2007 on your calendar now. We're doing it again!!

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Great, Glad your okay. Just trying to keep up with all of our acquaintenances.

7. rivrbunny

rivrbunny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for checking on me - all is well. Had some friends come in from Kansas and spent the day airboating. I apologize for not traveling to the meeting. It was just laziness on my part - and wanting to go airboating. They just don't do well on lakes. I am terrible about leaving the river when it is down. People tell me there is a whole world out there besides the Arkansas River but I am content with my little stretch of river. I do venture to Tulsa or OKC for Bass Pro or Dillards (when the river is up).
    When I want to see Bison I travel to the Tall Grass Prairie, Woolaroc or
    Pawnee Bill. There is also a great cafe in Pawnee called Honest John Fibbers where I dearly love to go eat. I enjoy the lake when the river is up or just for different scenery. There is 1 stretch of the lake that is my favorite (can't tell ya cause then everyone would go there!) when I want quiet. I didn't figure anyone would even notice there would be so many people. Hope you guys took lots of pics to post. Did anyone wear the bunny suit? Let me know.

8. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    The bunny suit has been permanently retired. It was a one-time thing, kinda like DH and the Twinkie suit.
    Hopefully, you'll be able to make the next one. I promise that if you do, you'll want to make them all!! All over the country! There is nothing like comraderie among good friends. A little "story" time helps too. LOL
    The food and the desserts are to die for!
    Contact Dale about your shirts. I think he still has them.
    Hope to see you in 2007.