is it to early to decorate for the holidays

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DELLIS, Nov 11, 2006.

1. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Just curious when everbody starts to decorate for the holidays wife is wanting to start today seems like once she hears the first holiday song of the year out comes the decorations :eek:h: which light is out :ah: dang hammer hit the nail not my finger :0a32: :0a32: i was done i need to go fishing :0a23: :0a18:

2. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    bah humbug! lol its too early for me.

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas

Have you ever heard that phrase, If Momma ain't happy, ain't Nobody happy???

Keep her happy, break out the decorations, it's much easier on you, than putting it off....lol.

4. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    you sound like you are speaking from experiance bud and i could not have said it any better

5. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    if you was to ask my wife it is never to early:roll_eyes:

6. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i forgot this if are single then yes anything earlier than christmas eve is to early but dellis keep mama happy and you will still be able to go fishing

7. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    no i really don't mind putting them up but when i was growing up you put the tree up after thankgiving dinner but they are up and mama is happy

8. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    since they are up before thanksgiving does that mean you don't have to take them down till july

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Some put them up 1st of November some wait until after ThanksGiving and some wait until Dec 1ST whatever makes each person happy is fine. I love Christmas decorations,the season is so beautiful!:smile2:

10. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    if my wife had her way there would be a tree for every season but i did tell her that bass pro sells trailer as christmas lights and laterns and fish for all the rest of the year she said nah just christmas

11. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Its not too early Christmas is awsome. We're already starting to pull the decs out now. Of course I think a lot of it has to do with me being in the sand box for past 2 x-mas', but no not too early.