Is it to early for cabin fever?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Nov 8, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang, this is the first weekend I aint fished in months, I allready feel withdrawls.

I can only imagine what winter is gonna bring:sad2:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Head out and giver a try bro! Can't give up on em yet! lol.. Try some other fishing like I do also... Them crappies pull pretty hard on 4 pound test!:smile2::wink: rollo

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nah,i've already got it myself,lol

4. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Same here, first weekend without fishing. I cant believe it might go on longer:sad2:

5. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    i dont try to let cabin fever set in , i'll head out in some pretty bad weather i mean cold/ snow they way i figure if you can hunt in it why cant you fish in it just gotta dress right and usually your have any river /lake to yourself lol ( wonder why) lol

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Cabin fever?:eek:oooh: Whats that? Heck deer season is just opening, then theres mallards that need killin, predators which need trapped or shot. Fall fishin is often the best and that ain't mentioning the camp fire beans a man can cook in the back yard. Way to early in the year to throw the cards in yet.

7. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany

I'm unemployed & have cabin fever at home!

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i have whent a week without weting a line yes iv got it unloaded the kitty van today may get a day hear and thear but for most part its over till spring :sad2:

9. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    cabin fever...what the h-ll....after i shoot that big buck ...im goin fishin....grab the net lol:wink:

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    well saugeye is waiting for me by the low dam i will be fishing rick

11. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    This is my first weekend not on the water also! But i have to work all weekend thats my problem!:sad2:

12. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As you know this too was my first weekend in a couple months i haven't went. So what did i do? I went to Cabelas and bought me a new abu!! :smile2:

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I hear ya. Im out doing something if I aint working. Heck I love freezing my arse off trout fishing. Gonna get some yotes this winter also.:wink:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am down and gettin ready to start my yearly maitence and all that....glad I have a nice warm heated garage to relax crank the tunes up grab a cold one get to work...I am feelin it with yas already-gonna be a long cold one fo sure!

15. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ha, I already feel wierd just thinking about NOT fishing, almost like the water is calling me for just one more trip, don't give up yet, you'll catch one soon, it'll be big, you know if you don't go that'll be when they're biting.

the worst thing about it is... actually came true, dink was out catching 'em, and I, well I didn't go to the spot I wanted, and I still didn't go when I wanted either... he said none of 'em were big, but right now I'd settle on catching a four inch bullhead...:sad2: